- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Goalie-Goalie Crime: Chubby Keeper Scores In Last Minute Of Stoppage Time, Then Collapses
This video comes to you from the small island of Aruba off the coast of Venezuela, where club teams Britannia and Nacional played in the Aruba playoffs. In the closing minutes of stoppage time the slightly overweight Britannia goalie scores off a sliding kick to tie up the game and he couldn’t be happier about it.
The sheer joy of the goalie is a sight to behold, finally scoring after a lifetime spent protecting the net. I’m pretty sure he just lays down and dies at 1:10 on the video. No medical staff rush to him, everyone knows he’s content with a life well lived.
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?