- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- Greek Soccer Fans Surround Stadium With Ring Of Flares, Awesomeness Ensues (VIDEO)
- Derrick Rose Looks A Lot Like LeBron James Now
- Fantasy Baseball: Is Miguel Cabrera Healthy?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Goalie-Goalie Crime: Chubby Keeper Scores In Last Minute Of Stoppage Time, Then Collapses
This video comes to you from the small island of Aruba off the coast of Venezuela, where club teams Britannia and Nacional played in the Aruba playoffs. In the closing minutes of stoppage time the slightly overweight Britannia goalie scores off a sliding kick to tie up the game and he couldn’t be happier about it.
The sheer joy of the goalie is a sight to behold, finally scoring after a lifetime spent protecting the net. I’m pretty sure he just lays down and dies at 1:10 on the video. No medical staff rush to him, everyone knows he’s content with a life well lived.
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed