- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Goalie-Goalie Crime: Chubby Keeper Scores In Last Minute Of Stoppage Time, Then Collapses
This video comes to you from the small island of Aruba off the coast of Venezuela, where club teams Britannia and Nacional played in the Aruba playoffs. In the closing minutes of stoppage time the slightly overweight Britannia goalie scores off a sliding kick to tie up the game and he couldn’t be happier about it.
The sheer joy of the goalie is a sight to behold, finally scoring after a lifetime spent protecting the net. I’m pretty sure he just lays down and dies at 1:10 on the video. No medical staff rush to him, everyone knows he’s content with a life well lived.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success