- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 9 RB Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Reggie Miller Calls ESPN Story On Kobe Bryant A 'Coward's Approach To Journalism'
- Russia Unveiled Its 2018 World Cup Logo From A Space Station
- Dick's Sporting Goods TV Commercial Names Royals World Series Champion
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Goalie-Goalie Crime: Chubby Keeper Scores In Last Minute Of Stoppage Time, Then Collapses
This video comes to you from the small island of Aruba off the coast of Venezuela, where club teams Britannia and Nacional played in the Aruba playoffs. In the closing minutes of stoppage time the slightly overweight Britannia goalie scores off a sliding kick to tie up the game and he couldn’t be happier about it.
The sheer joy of the goalie is a sight to behold, finally scoring after a lifetime spent protecting the net. I’m pretty sure he just lays down and dies at 1:10 on the video. No medical staff rush to him, everyone knows he’s content with a life well lived.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts