- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Granny Invades Soccer Pitch, Will Take No Guff, Becomes Awesome
One site dubbed her “Hooligranny”, and it fits. Watch this senior citizen-type lady rush onto the pitch during a scuffle between Portuguese Primeira League teams Braga and Maritimo, get a slight shove from a security guard, and scold him for it.
The game ended 2-2 following a controversial non-call within the final 10 minutes, and tempers flared when it was over. Fans ran onto the fioeld to confront the players and the refs, with the woman in the center of the action.
Aunt Bee! No!
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'