- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Granny Invades Soccer Pitch, Will Take No Guff, Becomes Awesome
One site dubbed her “Hooligranny”, and it fits. Watch this senior citizen-type lady rush onto the pitch during a scuffle between Portuguese Primeira League teams Braga and Maritimo, get a slight shove from a security guard, and scold him for it.
The game ended 2-2 following a controversial non-call within the final 10 minutes, and tempers flared when it was over. Fans ran onto the fioeld to confront the players and the refs, with the woman in the center of the action.
Aunt Bee! No!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts