- All Is Well With The Patriots Defense, But Their Offense...
- MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Goes Off On NFL, Adrian Peterson
- NFLPA Files Appeal Of Ray Rice's Indefinite Suspension
- Bryan Cranston Is 'Baseball'
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Granny Invades Soccer Pitch, Will Take No Guff, Becomes Awesome
One site dubbed her “Hooligranny”, and it fits. Watch this senior citizen-type lady rush onto the pitch during a scuffle between Portuguese Primeira League teams Braga and Maritimo, get a slight shove from a security guard, and scold him for it.
The game ended 2-2 following a controversial non-call within the final 10 minutes, and tempers flared when it was over. Fans ran onto the fioeld to confront the players and the refs, with the woman in the center of the action.
Aunt Bee! No!
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead