- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Greek Soccer Fans Surround Stadium With Ring Of Flares, Awesomeness Ensues (VIDEO)
The only tragedy here is that someone hasn’t yet set the video below to Johnny Cash’s “Ring of Fire”. Otherwise, pretty amazing. Although the TV guys weren’t too thrilled. For a few minutes there all viewers could see was smoke.
It was PAOK fans who pulled this off, right before their team met Olympiakos in a Greek Cup semifinal. Your move, MLS.
- Filed Under:
- Greek Soccer
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen