- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Greek Soccer Fans Surround Stadium With Ring Of Flares, Awesomeness Ensues (VIDEO)
The only tragedy here is that someone hasn’t yet set the video below to Johnny Cash’s “Ring of Fire”. Otherwise, pretty amazing. Although the TV guys weren’t too thrilled. For a few minutes there all viewers could see was smoke.
It was PAOK fans who pulled this off, right before their team met Olympiakos in a Greek Cup semifinal. Your move, MLS.
- Filed Under:
- Greek Soccer
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts