- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Bro Runs On Field At Soccer Game, Records Himself Posing With Kaká And Sergio Ramos
What is the most douchebroified thing one can do at a soccer match? Probably invade the pitch and pose with world-famous players. This douchebro, who we’ll call Johnny Pitch Invader, did just that during a friendly between Inter and Real Madrid. He got to pose with Kaká and Sergio Ramos as reward for his douchebroliness.
Yeah, this was “cool,” but the moment we condone such acts, the douchebros win. And when the douchebros win, we all lose, and society lacks hope.
- Filed Under:
- real madrid
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds
- How Bradley Beat Marquez By Split Decision