- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Bro Runs On Field At Soccer Game, Records Himself Posing With Kaká And Sergio Ramos
What is the most douchebroified thing one can do at a soccer match? Probably invade the pitch and pose with world-famous players. This douchebro, who we’ll call Johnny Pitch Invader, did just that during a friendly between Inter and Real Madrid. He got to pose with Kaká and Sergio Ramos as reward for his douchebroliness.
Yeah, this was “cool,” but the moment we condone such acts, the douchebros win. And when the douchebros win, we all lose, and society lacks hope.
- Filed Under:
- real madrid
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts