- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Bro Runs On Field At Soccer Game, Records Himself Posing With Kaká And Sergio Ramos
What is the most douchebroified thing one can do at a soccer match? Probably invade the pitch and pose with world-famous players. This douchebro, who we’ll call Johnny Pitch Invader, did just that during a friendly between Inter and Real Madrid. He got to pose with Kaká and Sergio Ramos as reward for his douchebroliness.
Yeah, this was “cool,” but the moment we condone such acts, the douchebros win. And when the douchebros win, we all lose, and society lacks hope.
- Filed Under:
- real madrid
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'