- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Ugly NHL-Themed Xmas Sweaters (An Idea We Thought Of First) Are Here
- MLB Trade Rumors, Injury Updates, Trends And News
- Rob Ford On A Teeter Totter Is The Reason The Internet Exists
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Bro Runs On Field At Soccer Game, Records Himself Posing With Kaká And Sergio Ramos
What is the most douchebroified thing one can do at a soccer match? Probably invade the pitch and pose with world-famous players. This douchebro, who we’ll call Johnny Pitch Invader, did just that during a friendly between Inter and Real Madrid. He got to pose with Kaká and Sergio Ramos as reward for his douchebroliness.
Yeah, this was “cool,” but the moment we condone such acts, the douchebros win. And when the douchebros win, we all lose, and society lacks hope.
- Filed Under:
- real madrid
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts