- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Here’s Lionel Messi Scoring From… Behind The Net (In Practice, But Still)
Lionel Messi is training to return from injury for Barcelona. He was filmed scoring a goal from behind the net, and while I’m assuming other freakishly-talented pros can do this, I’ve never actually seen it done, and I’m pretty damn amazed.
This is one of those things where you’re like, that’s not that cool, but then you go try it yourself, and you realize it’s insane how easy he made this look.
- Filed Under:
- lionel messi
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts