- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Here’s Maradona Slapping A Journalist For Allegedly Winking At His Wife
Ever the calm, sophisticated diplomat, Argentinian soccer legend Maradona (status may not apply to coaching) is back in the news again. It happened on Saturday, as he was headed to the theater with his wife (technically his former partner) and their son, trailed by a horde of journalists. After one interview, Maradona exited his car, confronted a journalist and gave him a light slap on the face.
According to 101 Great Goals, Maradona said: “What is it, fool. Why mess with my wife if I do not mess with you?” Apparently he thought the journalist had winked at her.
I may be way off here, but does Maradona sound totally plastered?
Here’s his wife, by the way: Veronica Ojeda:
- Filed Under:
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'