- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Here’s Maradona Slapping A Journalist For Allegedly Winking At His Wife
Ever the calm, sophisticated diplomat, Argentinian soccer legend Maradona (status may not apply to coaching) is back in the news again. It happened on Saturday, as he was headed to the theater with his wife (technically his former partner) and their son, trailed by a horde of journalists. After one interview, Maradona exited his car, confronted a journalist and gave him a light slap on the face.
According to 101 Great Goals, Maradona said: “What is it, fool. Why mess with my wife if I do not mess with you?” Apparently he thought the journalist had winked at her.
I may be way off here, but does Maradona sound totally plastered?
Here’s his wife, by the way: Veronica Ojeda:
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts