- 3 Dumb Ways To Change the NBA Draft Lottery As Dumb As Current System
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- World Trashes Kobe; Kobe Responds With Vintage Performance
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Here’s Maradona Slapping A Journalist For Allegedly Winking At His Wife
Ever the calm, sophisticated diplomat, Argentinian soccer legend Maradona (status may not apply to coaching) is back in the news again. It happened on Saturday, as he was headed to the theater with his wife (technically his former partner) and their son, trailed by a horde of journalists. After one interview, Maradona exited his car, confronted a journalist and gave him a light slap on the face.
According to 101 Great Goals, Maradona said: “What is it, fool. Why mess with my wife if I do not mess with you?” Apparently he thought the journalist had winked at her.
I may be way off here, but does Maradona sound totally plastered?
Here’s his wife, by the way: Veronica Ojeda:
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Tom Coughlin's Music Playlist For Giants' Practice is the Best