- People Still Love Buying The Jersey Of The Browns' Backup Quarterback, For Some Reason
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- While Derek Jeter Gets #RE2PECT, Alex Rodriguez Gets A Whole Lot Of #F13K Yous
- Dutch Cyclist Claims He Switched Off Of Both Doomed Malaysian Airlines Flights
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Here’s Video Of Mexican Fans Throwing Beer At The USA Section After Yesterday’s Match Ended In A Scoreless Draw
The United States played Mexico to a scoreless draw in a World Cup qualifier at Estadio Azteca last night, and the atmosphere, as expected, was hostile. The Mexicans booed the national anthem, booed the players, and just generally booed everything United States. But there were some American faithful in the stands, chanting and hooting after the match ended and just generally stirring shit up. So what did the Mexicans do in retaliation for the unfavorable result? They threw beers and other crap at Americans. Lots of it. Something something fans need to behave better something something
why don’t American fans do this more what a horrible display of sportsmanship.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts