- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Here’s Video Of Mexican Fans Throwing Beer At The USA Section After Yesterday’s Match Ended In A Scoreless Draw
The United States played Mexico to a scoreless draw in a World Cup qualifier at Estadio Azteca last night, and the atmosphere, as expected, was hostile. The Mexicans booed the national anthem, booed the players, and just generally booed everything United States. But there were some American faithful in the stands, chanting and hooting after the match ended and just generally stirring shit up. So what did the Mexicans do in retaliation for the unfavorable result? They threw beers and other crap at Americans. Lots of it. Something something fans need to behave better something something
why don’t American fans do this more what a horrible display of sportsmanship.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts