- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Here’s Video Of Mexican Fans Throwing Beer At The USA Section After Yesterday’s Match Ended In A Scoreless Draw
The United States played Mexico to a scoreless draw in a World Cup qualifier at Estadio Azteca last night, and the atmosphere, as expected, was hostile. The Mexicans booed the national anthem, booed the players, and just generally booed everything United States. But there were some American faithful in the stands, chanting and hooting after the match ended and just generally stirring shit up. So what did the Mexicans do in retaliation for the unfavorable result? They threw beers and other crap at Americans. Lots of it. Something something fans need to behave better something something
why don’t American fans do this more what a horrible display of sportsmanship.
- Tom Brady Admits Weird Relationship Behavior
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever