- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford Opposes Washington NFL Nickname Change
- Goal Of The Year: Luis Suarez Puts Some English On It
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Here’s Video Of Mexican Fans Throwing Beer At The USA Section After Yesterday’s Match Ended In A Scoreless Draw
The United States played Mexico to a scoreless draw in a World Cup qualifier at Estadio Azteca last night, and the atmosphere, as expected, was hostile. The Mexicans booed the national anthem, booed the players, and just generally booed everything United States. But there were some American faithful in the stands, chanting and hooting after the match ended and just generally stirring shit up. So what did the Mexicans do in retaliation for the unfavorable result? They threw beers and other crap at Americans. Lots of it. Something something fans need to behave better something something
why don’t American fans do this more what a horrible display of sportsmanship.
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov
- Ranking The NFL QB's In The 7 TD Club
- Best Japanese Knockout Artist Coming To UFC
- Mikey Garcia Could Face Burgos in First Defense?