- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Here’s Video Of Mexican Fans Throwing Beer At The USA Section After Yesterday’s Match Ended In A Scoreless Draw
The United States played Mexico to a scoreless draw in a World Cup qualifier at Estadio Azteca last night, and the atmosphere, as expected, was hostile. The Mexicans booed the national anthem, booed the players, and just generally booed everything United States. But there were some American faithful in the stands, chanting and hooting after the match ended and just generally stirring shit up. So what did the Mexicans do in retaliation for the unfavorable result? They threw beers and other crap at Americans. Lots of it. Something something fans need to behave better something something
why don’t American fans do this more what a horrible display of sportsmanship.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story