- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
High School Goalie Celebrates PK Save, Ball Spins Into Net In The Meantime
If we learned anything from George W. Bush on the deck of that aircraft carrier, preemptive celebration is a great way to become the goat. Watch this Lexington HS goal keeper merrily pop up after getting a hand on the ball during a shootout in the South Carolina State Championship against Irmo HS, only to let the ball spin back over the line. Also, Draco Malfoy made a nice save.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story