- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
High School Goalie Celebrates PK Save, Ball Spins Into Net In The Meantime
If we learned anything from George W. Bush on the deck of that aircraft carrier, preemptive celebration is a great way to become the goat. Watch this Lexington HS goal keeper merrily pop up after getting a hand on the ball during a shootout in the South Carolina State Championship against Irmo HS, only to let the ball spin back over the line. Also, Draco Malfoy made a nice save.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'