- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
High School Goalie Celebrates PK Save, Ball Spins Into Net In The Meantime
If we learned anything from George W. Bush on the deck of that aircraft carrier, preemptive celebration is a great way to become the goat. Watch this Lexington HS goal keeper merrily pop up after getting a hand on the ball during a shootout in the South Carolina State Championship against Irmo HS, only to let the ball spin back over the line. Also, Draco Malfoy made a nice save.
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today