- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
High School Goalie Celebrates PK Save, Ball Spins Into Net In The Meantime
If we learned anything from George W. Bush on the deck of that aircraft carrier, preemptive celebration is a great way to become the goat. Watch this Lexington HS goal keeper merrily pop up after getting a hand on the ball during a shootout in the South Carolina State Championship against Irmo HS, only to let the ball spin back over the line. Also, Draco Malfoy made a nice save.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts