- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
High School Goalie Celebrates PK Save, Ball Spins Into Net In The Meantime
If we learned anything from George W. Bush on the deck of that aircraft carrier, preemptive celebration is a great way to become the goat. Watch this Lexington HS goal keeper merrily pop up after getting a hand on the ball during a shootout in the South Carolina State Championship against Irmo HS, only to let the ball spin back over the line. Also, Draco Malfoy made a nice save.
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'