- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Holy Smokes! Check Out Andrea Salas, Wife Of Keylor Navas, Newest Real Madrid WAG
After a terrific World Cup campaign for Costa Rica and a viral video of him saving tennis balls at 100 mph, goalkeeper Keylor Navas signed a six-year deal with Spanish giants Real Madrid this week. He’ll likely fight with Iker Casillas and Diego Lopez for a chance to start for Los Merengues. Now, I’m not much of a Real Madrid fan, but I am a fan of their WAGs. About two weeks ago, Real Madrid signed James Rodriguez to another lucrative six-year contract, which gave us a reason to meet his current wife Daniela Ospina.
It’s time to get to know more about Navas’s wife, Andrea Salas, who appears to be a model or something. Doesn’t really matter what she does as long as she continues to post more photos of her in a bikini.
It’ll be a shame if Navas forces Iker Casillas out of Madrid, considering his wife, Sara Carbonero, is also smoking hot.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts