- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Holy Smokes! Check Out Andrea Salas, Wife Of Keylor Navas, Newest Real Madrid WAG
After a terrific World Cup campaign for Costa Rica and a viral video of him saving tennis balls at 100 mph, goalkeeper Keylor Navas signed a six-year deal with Spanish giants Real Madrid this week. He’ll likely fight with Iker Casillas and Diego Lopez for a chance to start for Los Merengues. Now, I’m not much of a Real Madrid fan, but I am a fan of their WAGs. About two weeks ago, Real Madrid signed James Rodriguez to another lucrative six-year contract, which gave us a reason to meet his current wife Daniela Ospina.
It’s time to get to know more about Navas’s wife, Andrea Salas, who appears to be a model or something. Doesn’t really matter what she does as long as she continues to post more photos of her in a bikini.
It’ll be a shame if Navas forces Iker Casillas out of Madrid, considering his wife, Sara Carbonero, is also smoking hot.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts