- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Hope Solo Failed A Drug Test, Will Still Play In Olympics
Hope Solo, America’s favorite women’s soccer player, failed a drug test. She tested positive for Canrenone, a drug sometimes used to flush the system of PED evidence. However, Solo says that it was an ingredient in her prescribed pre-menstrual medication, and she didn’t realize it.
The US Soccer Federation buys her claim, and she’s merely receiving a public warning. She’ll still participate in the Olympics.
“U.S. Soccer received notification from the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency that Hope Solo tested positive for a banned substance from an out-of competition urine sample she provided on June 15. After discussions with Hope, we fully support her clarification that the positive test for Canrenone was due to the use of a prescribed medication from a personal doctor for pre-menstrual purposes and not related to performance enhancement in any way.”
Within minutes, Twitter coined the “Dope Solo” nickname. But although we can’t know for sure if she’s telling the truth, her excuse seems legitimate. Swooners will be able to swoon on while she tends goal in London.
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Ashlee Evans-Smith Waiting for a Challenge
- I Could Make More Money at McDonalds
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry