- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Just A 54-Yard Free-Kick Goal As Time Expires To Win The State Championship
It’s the TSSAA (Tennessee Secondary School Athletic Association) Division II-AA Boys Soccer Championship game, where the clock is about to expire in overtime, thus sending the deadlocked match to penalty kicks. Father Ryan High School (Nashville) lines up for a rather meaningless free kick at midfield, delivered by Luke Strebel, who … scores?
Yep, a 54-yard free kick to win the state championship. Father Ryan 2, Montgomery Bell Academy 1.
And how often do you hear a high school game being called by such a professional-sounding announcer? Wish I knew who that was.
Thanks to @ClayTravisBGID.
- Filed Under:
- High school sports
- Mayweather Jr. and Pacquiao: Robert Garcia Breaks it Down
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Myles Jury Knocked Out a Legend