- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Burger King Made Fun Of A Soccer Player For Being Fat, Might Get Sued For It
- Fantasy Baseball: Kyle Lohse Deserves More Props
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Just A 54-Yard Free-Kick Goal As Time Expires To Win The State Championship
It’s the TSSAA (Tennessee Secondary School Athletic Association) Division II-AA Boys Soccer Championship game, where the clock is about to expire in overtime, thus sending the deadlocked match to penalty kicks. Father Ryan High School (Nashville) lines up for a rather meaningless free kick at midfield, delivered by Luke Strebel, who … scores?
Yep, a 54-yard free kick to win the state championship. Father Ryan 2, Montgomery Bell Academy 1.
And how often do you hear a high school game being called by such a professional-sounding announcer? Wish I knew who that was.
Thanks to @ClayTravisBGID.
- Filed Under:
- High school sports
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- This Sexy Soccer Star Shows It Off In SI Swimsuit Issue
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million