- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Just A 54-Yard Free-Kick Goal As Time Expires To Win The State Championship
It’s the TSSAA (Tennessee Secondary School Athletic Association) Division II-AA Boys Soccer Championship game, where the clock is about to expire in overtime, thus sending the deadlocked match to penalty kicks. Father Ryan High School (Nashville) lines up for a rather meaningless free kick at midfield, delivered by Luke Strebel, who … scores?
Yep, a 54-yard free kick to win the state championship. Father Ryan 2, Montgomery Bell Academy 1.
And how often do you hear a high school game being called by such a professional-sounding announcer? Wish I knew who that was.
Thanks to @ClayTravisBGID.
- Filed Under:
- High school sports
- Have You Seen Colin Kaepernick's New Tattoo?
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Warren Sapp Admits to Stiffing Waitress at Bar
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams