- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Just A 54-Yard Free-Kick Goal As Time Expires To Win The State Championship
It’s the TSSAA (Tennessee Secondary School Athletic Association) Division II-AA Boys Soccer Championship game, where the clock is about to expire in overtime, thus sending the deadlocked match to penalty kicks. Father Ryan High School (Nashville) lines up for a rather meaningless free kick at midfield, delivered by Luke Strebel, who … scores?
Yep, a 54-yard free kick to win the state championship. Father Ryan 2, Montgomery Bell Academy 1.
And how often do you hear a high school game being called by such a professional-sounding announcer? Wish I knew who that was.
Thanks to @ClayTravisBGID.
- Filed Under:
- High school sports
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager