- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Just A 54-Yard Free-Kick Goal As Time Expires To Win The State Championship
It’s the TSSAA (Tennessee Secondary School Athletic Association) Division II-AA Boys Soccer Championship game, where the clock is about to expire in overtime, thus sending the deadlocked match to penalty kicks. Father Ryan High School (Nashville) lines up for a rather meaningless free kick at midfield, delivered by Luke Strebel, who … scores?
Yep, a 54-yard free kick to win the state championship. Father Ryan 2, Montgomery Bell Academy 1.
And how often do you hear a high school game being called by such a professional-sounding announcer? Wish I knew who that was.
Thanks to @ClayTravisBGID.
- Filed Under:
- High school sports
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts