- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
How Did Real Madrid Not Score On This Frantic Scramble In Front Of The Atletico Goal?
The short answer: A combination of bad luck and incredible defense by the guys in red, white and blue.
It’s 1-1 late in the second half of the Copa Del Rey final between Real Madrid and Atletico, and the next goal could be the game-winner — which is what makes this frantic few seconds of soccer combat between the two so fantastic.
Oh man, Real Madrid looks really pissed.
You can’t say enough about the effort by Atletico there. Will it be enough to secure them the cup of the king? The next few minutes will tell.
[UPDATE: Atletico has scored in the first leg of extra time to go up 2-1. It never would have happened without the above effort.]
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story