- Check Out A-Rod's Latest Flip: A Swanky Hollywood Condo For $3.2 Million
- A Canadian Has Invented Alcohockey (Beer Pong + Air Hockey)
- Shut Up, Lance Armstrong... Love, Keith Olbermann
- You Can Still Play Fantasy, Even If You Didn't Make Your League's Playoffs
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
How Did Real Madrid Not Score On This Frantic Scramble In Front Of The Atletico Goal?
The short answer: A combination of bad luck and incredible defense by the guys in red, white and blue.
It’s 1-1 late in the second half of the Copa Del Rey final between Real Madrid and Atletico, and the next goal could be the game-winner — which is what makes this frantic few seconds of soccer combat between the two so fantastic.
Oh man, Real Madrid looks really pissed.
You can’t say enough about the effort by Atletico there. Will it be enough to secure them the cup of the king? The next few minutes will tell.
[UPDATE: Atletico has scored in the first leg of extra time to go up 2-1. It never would have happened without the above effort.]
- 22 Things You Didn't Know About Peyton Manning
- Holly Holm's Team Wants Six Figures To Fight Ronda Rousey
- New York Yankees Sign OF Jacoby Ellsbury to Big Contract
- Alex Morgan Engaged to Boyfriend Servando Carrasco