- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
How Did Real Madrid Not Score On This Frantic Scramble In Front Of The Atletico Goal?
The short answer: A combination of bad luck and incredible defense by the guys in red, white and blue.
It’s 1-1 late in the second half of the Copa Del Rey final between Real Madrid and Atletico, and the next goal could be the game-winner — which is what makes this frantic few seconds of soccer combat between the two so fantastic.
Oh man, Real Madrid looks really pissed.
You can’t say enough about the effort by Atletico there. Will it be enough to secure them the cup of the king? The next few minutes will tell.
[UPDATE: Atletico has scored in the first leg of extra time to go up 2-1. It never would have happened without the above effort.]
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Mayweather Jr. Ready for Rematch with Alvarez
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar