- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
How Did Real Madrid Not Score On This Frantic Scramble In Front Of The Atletico Goal?
The short answer: A combination of bad luck and incredible defense by the guys in red, white and blue.
It’s 1-1 late in the second half of the Copa Del Rey final between Real Madrid and Atletico, and the next goal could be the game-winner — which is what makes this frantic few seconds of soccer combat between the two so fantastic.
Oh man, Real Madrid looks really pissed.
You can’t say enough about the effort by Atletico there. Will it be enough to secure them the cup of the king? The next few minutes will tell.
[UPDATE: Atletico has scored in the first leg of extra time to go up 2-1. It never would have happened without the above effort.]
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- Peyton Manning's Record Vs. Every NFL Team
- Legacy Lost: Patriots Overmatched by Manning and the Denver Broncos