- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
How Did Real Madrid Not Score On This Frantic Scramble In Front Of The Atletico Goal?
The short answer: A combination of bad luck and incredible defense by the guys in red, white and blue.
It’s 1-1 late in the second half of the Copa Del Rey final between Real Madrid and Atletico, and the next goal could be the game-winner — which is what makes this frantic few seconds of soccer combat between the two so fantastic.
Oh man, Real Madrid looks really pissed.
You can’t say enough about the effort by Atletico there. Will it be enough to secure them the cup of the king? The next few minutes will tell.
[UPDATE: Atletico has scored in the first leg of extra time to go up 2-1. It never would have happened without the above effort.]
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'