- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
How The Hell Did NBC Sports Not Put Luis Suarez’s 40-Yarder As The Top EPL Goal Of 2013?
In a year that has seen so much upheaval in the English Premier League, some pretty awesome story lines have developed. Arsenal’s revamped roster and subsequent success, Man United’s struggles, and the resurgence of Liverpool behind Uruguayan striker Luis Suarez — who is considered by some to be the top player in the world (as of this very moment). Who could forget that majestic, dipping beauty he one-timed against Norwich earlier this month. And that one doesn’t even crack the top three in this ranking. (Something we’re pretty sure is a mistake because that goal was tremendous.)
Check out the rest below and let us know if/how you think they’ve botched the ranking…
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story