- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
How The Hell Did NBC Sports Not Put Luis Suarez’s 40-Yarder As The Top EPL Goal Of 2013?
In a year that has seen so much upheaval in the English Premier League, some pretty awesome story lines have developed. Arsenal’s revamped roster and subsequent success, Man United’s struggles, and the resurgence of Liverpool behind Uruguayan striker Luis Suarez — who is considered by some to be the top player in the world (as of this very moment). Who could forget that majestic, dipping beauty he one-timed against Norwich earlier this month. And that one doesn’t even crack the top three in this ranking. (Something we’re pretty sure is a mistake because that goal was tremendous.)
Check out the rest below and let us know if/how you think they’ve botched the ranking…
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party