- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
How The Hell Did NBC Sports Not Put Luis Suarez’s 40-Yarder As The Top EPL Goal Of 2013?
In a year that has seen so much upheaval in the English Premier League, some pretty awesome story lines have developed. Arsenal’s revamped roster and subsequent success, Man United’s struggles, and the resurgence of Liverpool behind Uruguayan striker Luis Suarez — who is considered by some to be the top player in the world (as of this very moment). Who could forget that majestic, dipping beauty he one-timed against Norwich earlier this month. And that one doesn’t even crack the top three in this ranking. (Something we’re pretty sure is a mistake because that goal was tremendous.)
Check out the rest below and let us know if/how you think they’ve botched the ranking…
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts