- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
How The Hell Did NBC Sports Not Put Luis Suarez’s 40-Yarder As The Top EPL Goal Of 2013?
In a year that has seen so much upheaval in the English Premier League, some pretty awesome story lines have developed. Arsenal’s revamped roster and subsequent success, Man United’s struggles, and the resurgence of Liverpool behind Uruguayan striker Luis Suarez — who is considered by some to be the top player in the world (as of this very moment). Who could forget that majestic, dipping beauty he one-timed against Norwich earlier this month. And that one doesn’t even crack the top three in this ranking. (Something we’re pretty sure is a mistake because that goal was tremendous.)
Check out the rest below and let us know if/how you think they’ve botched the ranking…
- Pacers Trade Danny Granger to Sixers for Evan Turner
- LeBron Buys Teammates Championship Belts
- Joes Reyes Can Rap?
- Virgil Hunter: Manny Got Put to Sleep