- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
How To Leave On A High Note After Getting A Red Card: Kick The Opposing Goalie In The Chest
Union La Calera striker Gaston Cellerino had just been sent off with a red card in his match against the Santiago Wanderers (sidenote: the “Santiago Wanderers” is a really cool name for a team). But before he left, he got his money’s worth, delivering a well-placed kung fu kick to Wanderers keeper Mauricio Viana. Cellerino is looking at a 6-game suspension from the Chilean FA, and he keeps up the proud tradition of soccer players kicking each other during fights.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts