- People Still Love Buying The Jersey Of The Browns' Backup Quarterback, For Some Reason
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- While Derek Jeter Gets #RE2PECT, Alex Rodriguez Gets A Whole Lot Of #F13K Yous
- Dutch Cyclist Claims He Switched Off Of Both Doomed Malaysian Airlines Flights
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
How To Leave On A High Note After Getting A Red Card: Kick The Opposing Goalie In The Chest
Union La Calera striker Gaston Cellerino had just been sent off with a red card in his match against the Santiago Wanderers (sidenote: the “Santiago Wanderers” is a really cool name for a team). But before he left, he got his money’s worth, delivering a well-placed kung fu kick to Wanderers keeper Mauricio Viana. Cellerino is looking at a 6-game suspension from the Chilean FA, and he keeps up the proud tradition of soccer players kicking each other during fights.
- Fighting Hotties Land on Maxim's Hot 100 List
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'