- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
How To Leave On A High Note After Getting A Red Card: Kick The Opposing Goalie In The Chest
Union La Calera striker Gaston Cellerino had just been sent off with a red card in his match against the Santiago Wanderers (sidenote: the “Santiago Wanderers” is a really cool name for a team). But before he left, he got his money’s worth, delivering a well-placed kung fu kick to Wanderers keeper Mauricio Viana. Cellerino is looking at a 6-game suspension from the Chilean FA, and he keeps up the proud tradition of soccer players kicking each other during fights.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts