- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
How To Leave On A High Note After Getting A Red Card: Kick The Opposing Goalie In The Chest
Union La Calera striker Gaston Cellerino had just been sent off with a red card in his match against the Santiago Wanderers (sidenote: the “Santiago Wanderers” is a really cool name for a team). But before he left, he got his money’s worth, delivering a well-placed kung fu kick to Wanderers keeper Mauricio Viana. Cellerino is looking at a 6-game suspension from the Chilean FA, and he keeps up the proud tradition of soccer players kicking each other during fights.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts