- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
How To Leave On A High Note After Getting A Red Card: Kick The Opposing Goalie In The Chest
Union La Calera striker Gaston Cellerino had just been sent off with a red card in his match against the Santiago Wanderers (sidenote: the “Santiago Wanderers” is a really cool name for a team). But before he left, he got his money’s worth, delivering a well-placed kung fu kick to Wanderers keeper Mauricio Viana. Cellerino is looking at a 6-game suspension from the Chilean FA, and he keeps up the proud tradition of soccer players kicking each other during fights.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'