- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
If You Throw An Exploding Flare Onto A Soccer Pitch, People Might Get Hurt
In the Cypriot First Division, Anorthosis Famagusta and Omonia Nicosia had their match briefly delayed by on-field medical personnel tending to an injured player. One fan, for reasons unknown, decided to throw a flare right into the gathering of players and medics. And HOLY SH*T THE FLARE EXPLODED. Soccer is dangerous, people.
h/t The Big Lead
- Filed Under:
- Crazy Soccer Fans
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Why Did Ryan Ford Fight Jake Shields With A Broken Arm?