- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
If You Throw An Exploding Flare Onto A Soccer Pitch, People Might Get Hurt
In the Cypriot First Division, Anorthosis Famagusta and Omonia Nicosia had their match briefly delayed by on-field medical personnel tending to an injured player. One fan, for reasons unknown, decided to throw a flare right into the gathering of players and medics. And HOLY SH*T THE FLARE EXPLODED. Soccer is dangerous, people.
h/t The Big Lead
- Filed Under:
- Crazy Soccer Fans
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts