- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
If You Throw An Exploding Flare Onto A Soccer Pitch, People Might Get Hurt
In the Cypriot First Division, Anorthosis Famagusta and Omonia Nicosia had their match briefly delayed by on-field medical personnel tending to an injured player. One fan, for reasons unknown, decided to throw a flare right into the gathering of players and medics. And HOLY SH*T THE FLARE EXPLODED. Soccer is dangerous, people.
h/t The Big Lead
- Filed Under:
- Crazy Soccer Fans
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story