- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Remarkably Drunk Irishman Cheered By Onlookers As He Affirms Stereotypes, Tries To Get Into Porta-Potty
To be fair to the Irish, this man was far from the only drunk person at Euro 2012. (As Total Pro Sports points out, the Ukrainians, Poles and Croats all took part in similarly inebriated shenanigans.) But even though he wasn’t the only drunk… by God, he was the drunkest drunk.
- Filed Under:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story