- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Remarkably Drunk Irishman Cheered By Onlookers As He Affirms Stereotypes, Tries To Get Into Porta-Potty
To be fair to the Irish, this man was far from the only drunk person at Euro 2012. (As Total Pro Sports points out, the Ukrainians, Poles and Croats all took part in similarly inebriated shenanigans.) But even though he wasn’t the only drunk… by God, he was the drunkest drunk.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts