- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Remarkably Drunk Irishman Cheered By Onlookers As He Affirms Stereotypes, Tries To Get Into Porta-Potty
To be fair to the Irish, this man was far from the only drunk person at Euro 2012. (As Total Pro Sports points out, the Ukrainians, Poles and Croats all took part in similarly inebriated shenanigans.) But even though he wasn’t the only drunk… by God, he was the drunkest drunk.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts