- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Remarkably Drunk Irishman Cheered By Onlookers As He Affirms Stereotypes, Tries To Get Into Porta-Potty
To be fair to the Irish, this man was far from the only drunk person at Euro 2012. (As Total Pro Sports points out, the Ukrainians, Poles and Croats all took part in similarly inebriated shenanigans.) But even though he wasn’t the only drunk… by God, he was the drunkest drunk.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts