- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Is This The Saddest Sports GIF Ever?
Nothing quite compares to the pain of your first crushing sports loss. Although if this kid is a Brighton fan, shouldn’t he be used to disappointment by now?
Bam! A Football League Championship soccer joke! (Scattered, anemic applause).
If this young fan is this unhappy with a 1-0 deficit with more than 20 minutes remaining in regulation, how would he feel if his team was down, say, 4-0? They’d have to commit him to Shutter Island.
Meanwhile, in the Premier League:
- Filed Under:
- Sad Fan
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Caroline Wozniacki Thought Rory McIlroy Breakup Call Was Joke
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion