- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
An Israeli Cop Tackled A Fan On A Soccer Pitch In The Most Appropriate Takedown Ever
Here we have a fan running through the field rather tentatively in a tank top during the 81st minute of Maccabi Haifa’s 2-1 victory over Beitar Jerusalem, easily eluding the slow-footed police. That is until one creative Israeli police officer decided that a sliding challenge (appropriately so) from behind was his best bet. And it was, however red card-worthy it may have been, as he easily took down his adversary and hauled him off the field.
Here’s how we’d appropriately apprehend other court/field trespassers, if we were security personnel.
Baseball: Yell “Yer outta here” while giving the “Yer outta here!” arm toss and refuse to track his movements with camera technology because TECHNOLOGY WILL BE THE DEATH OF US.
Basketball: Set a really hard screen.
Hockey: A nice and easy check into the boards.
Tennis: Forehand to the face.
Curling: Brush the ice directly in front of his feet until he falls.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches
- Switch Jab to Flying Knee is Technique of the Week