- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
An Israeli Cop Tackled A Fan On A Soccer Pitch In The Most Appropriate Takedown Ever
Here we have a fan running through the field rather tentatively in a tank top during the 81st minute of Maccabi Haifa’s 2-1 victory over Beitar Jerusalem, easily eluding the slow-footed police. That is until one creative Israeli police officer decided that a sliding challenge (appropriately so) from behind was his best bet. And it was, however red card-worthy it may have been, as he easily took down his adversary and hauled him off the field.
Here’s how we’d appropriately apprehend other court/field trespassers, if we were security personnel.
Baseball: Yell “Yer outta here” while giving the “Yer outta here!” arm toss and refuse to track his movements with camera technology because TECHNOLOGY WILL BE THE DEATH OF US.
Basketball: Set a really hard screen.
Hockey: A nice and easy check into the boards.
Tennis: Forehand to the face.
Curling: Brush the ice directly in front of his feet until he falls.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success