- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
An Israeli Cop Tackled A Fan On A Soccer Pitch In The Most Appropriate Takedown Ever
Here we have a fan running through the field rather tentatively in a tank top during the 81st minute of Maccabi Haifa’s 2-1 victory over Beitar Jerusalem, easily eluding the slow-footed police. That is until one creative Israeli police officer decided that a sliding challenge (appropriately so) from behind was his best bet. And it was, however red card-worthy it may have been, as he easily took down his adversary and hauled him off the field.
Here’s how we’d appropriately apprehend other court/field trespassers, if we were security personnel.
Baseball: Yell “Yer outta here” while giving the “Yer outta here!” arm toss and refuse to track his movements with camera technology because TECHNOLOGY WILL BE THE DEATH OF US.
Basketball: Set a really hard screen.
Hockey: A nice and easy check into the boards.
Tennis: Forehand to the face.
Curling: Brush the ice directly in front of his feet until he falls.
- Rickie Fowler Keeps Himself Entertained Off the Golf Course
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.