- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
What Are Pepepepepe And Quaquauquaqua, And Why Does Italian TV Claim That They’re Soccer Teams?
There are many odd team names in the world of soccer. The Laurel Hill Hoboes. Beerschot AC. FL Fart. These two teams are not teams, though. They were fabricated by Italian TV people during a friendly between Italy and Haiti. Italy somehow drew, 2-2.
If you could use proper nouns in Scrabble and there were enough Qs to accomplish things, “Quaquauquaqua” would be the end of Scrabble as we know it.
- Filed Under:
- 5 Fantasy Basketball Sleepers You Must Grab
- Brandon Rios: "I Can Bust Flows"
- Former WWF Talent Arrested For Selling Morphine
- Pacquiao Eyes Future Candidates