- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
What Are Pepepepepe And Quaquauquaqua, And Why Does Italian TV Claim That They’re Soccer Teams?
There are many odd team names in the world of soccer. The Laurel Hill Hoboes. Beerschot AC. FL Fart. These two teams are not teams, though. They were fabricated by Italian TV people during a friendly between Italy and Haiti. Italy somehow drew, 2-2.
If you could use proper nouns in Scrabble and there were enough Qs to accomplish things, “Quaquauquaqua” would be the end of Scrabble as we know it.
- Filed Under:
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Wow Look At This Submission of the Week