- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
What Are Pepepepepe And Quaquauquaqua, And Why Does Italian TV Claim That They’re Soccer Teams?
There are many odd team names in the world of soccer. The Laurel Hill Hoboes. Beerschot AC. FL Fart. These two teams are not teams, though. They were fabricated by Italian TV people during a friendly between Italy and Haiti. Italy somehow drew, 2-2.
If you could use proper nouns in Scrabble and there were enough Qs to accomplish things, “Quaquauquaqua” would be the end of Scrabble as we know it.
- Filed Under:
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends