- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
What Are Pepepepepe And Quaquauquaqua, And Why Does Italian TV Claim That They’re Soccer Teams?
There are many odd team names in the world of soccer. The Laurel Hill Hoboes. Beerschot AC. FL Fart. These two teams are not teams, though. They were fabricated by Italian TV people during a friendly between Italy and Haiti. Italy somehow drew, 2-2.
If you could use proper nouns in Scrabble and there were enough Qs to accomplish things, “Quaquauquaqua” would be the end of Scrabble as we know it.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts