- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Colin Cowherd Calls Out ESPN Producers For Pushing Baseball On Us
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- Floyd Mayweather Is Selling His Miami Oceanfront Condo For $2.6 Million
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
What Are Pepepepepe And Quaquauquaqua, And Why Does Italian TV Claim That They’re Soccer Teams?
There are many odd team names in the world of soccer. The Laurel Hill Hoboes. Beerschot AC. FL Fart. These two teams are not teams, though. They were fabricated by Italian TV people during a friendly between Italy and Haiti. Italy somehow drew, 2-2.
If you could use proper nouns in Scrabble and there were enough Qs to accomplish things, “Quaquauquaqua” would be the end of Scrabble as we know it.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts