- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Is “He Went For A S—” The Greatest Soccer Chant Of Any And All Time?
I’m not qualified to answer that question, folks. I’m merely presenting it as a possibility. Am I being hyperbolic? Perhaps, a bit. But watch this video of Southampton fans serenading their ascendant midfielder –Jason Puncheon had just returned from taking a mysterious break down the tunnel– and tell me this isn’t a brilliant piece of chantwork. The spontaneity. The cadence. The lyrics! And if the smirk from Puncheon doesn’t say, “Why yes, I may have in fact been taking a s—,” then I don’t know what kind of smirk does.
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'