- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Johnny Who? Texas A&M Cruises Against South Carolina
- Backup RB Roundup: Carlos Hyde, Devonta Freeman, Knowshon Moreno
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Is “He Went For A S—” The Greatest Soccer Chant Of Any And All Time?
I’m not qualified to answer that question, folks. I’m merely presenting it as a possibility. Am I being hyperbolic? Perhaps, a bit. But watch this video of Southampton fans serenading their ascendant midfielder –Jason Puncheon had just returned from taking a mysterious break down the tunnel– and tell me this isn’t a brilliant piece of chantwork. The spontaneity. The cadence. The lyrics! And if the smirk from Puncheon doesn’t say, “Why yes, I may have in fact been taking a s—,” then I don’t know what kind of smirk does.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts