- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Is “He Went For A S—” The Greatest Soccer Chant Of Any And All Time?
I’m not qualified to answer that question, folks. I’m merely presenting it as a possibility. Am I being hyperbolic? Perhaps, a bit. But watch this video of Southampton fans serenading their ascendant midfielder –Jason Puncheon had just returned from taking a mysterious break down the tunnel– and tell me this isn’t a brilliant piece of chantwork. The spontaneity. The cadence. The lyrics! And if the smirk from Puncheon doesn’t say, “Why yes, I may have in fact been taking a s—,” then I don’t know what kind of smirk does.
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends