- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Is “He Went For A S—” The Greatest Soccer Chant Of Any And All Time?
I’m not qualified to answer that question, folks. I’m merely presenting it as a possibility. Am I being hyperbolic? Perhaps, a bit. But watch this video of Southampton fans serenading their ascendant midfielder –Jason Puncheon had just returned from taking a mysterious break down the tunnel– and tell me this isn’t a brilliant piece of chantwork. The spontaneity. The cadence. The lyrics! And if the smirk from Puncheon doesn’t say, “Why yes, I may have in fact been taking a s—,” then I don’t know what kind of smirk does.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts