- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Spring Training Talk: Jose Abreu Is Hot, Cole Hamels Is Not
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Is “He Went For A S—” The Greatest Soccer Chant Of Any And All Time?
I’m not qualified to answer that question, folks. I’m merely presenting it as a possibility. Am I being hyperbolic? Perhaps, a bit. But watch this video of Southampton fans serenading their ascendant midfielder –Jason Puncheon had just returned from taking a mysterious break down the tunnel– and tell me this isn’t a brilliant piece of chantwork. The spontaneity. The cadence. The lyrics! And if the smirk from Puncheon doesn’t say, “Why yes, I may have in fact been taking a s—,” then I don’t know what kind of smirk does.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?