- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Jed Zayner’s Balls Are Fine. Just Ask Him.
In journalism classes, I was always taught to listen to my interviewees answers in order to look for openings for follow-up questions.
Well, after D.C. United’s Jed Zayner told a postgame interviewer that his team needed to “work their balls off on defense,” said interviewer took the advice I learned in my journalism classes just a little too far.
- Filed Under:
- d.c. united
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Why Did Ryan Ford Fight Jake Shields With A Broken Arm?