- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Jed Zayner’s Balls Are Fine. Just Ask Him.
In journalism classes, I was always taught to listen to my interviewees answers in order to look for openings for follow-up questions.
Well, after D.C. United’s Jed Zayner told a postgame interviewer that his team needed to “work their balls off on defense,” said interviewer took the advice I learned in my journalism classes just a little too far.
- Filed Under:
- d.c. united
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier