- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Jed Zayner’s Balls Are Fine. Just Ask Him.
In journalism classes, I was always taught to listen to my interviewees answers in order to look for openings for follow-up questions.
Well, after D.C. United’s Jed Zayner told a postgame interviewer that his team needed to “work their balls off on defense,” said interviewer took the advice I learned in my journalism classes just a little too far.
- Filed Under:
- d.c. united
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts