- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Lionel Messi Managed To Overshadow Euro 2012 By Scoring This Goal
In non-Euro 2012 news, Argentina played Brazil in a friendly today. Lionel Messi wasn’t going to let the so-called “group of death” capivate the eyes of the world, so he put on a show, racking up three goals in a 4-3 Argentinian victory. Here’s the third and final goal, in which he dribbled half the field and put the ball in the top corner. Oh, and by the way, it was in the 84th minute and the game-winner.
Yeah, he’s good. Too bad he’s not European.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts