- LeBron James Is Balding Again, So We Made Him Some Haircut Suggestions
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- McKinnon, Taliaferro & Royal: Top Week 5 Waiver Wire Grabs
- Warriors Unveil New Uniforms In A Never-Before-Used Color, Call It 'Body Armor'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Lionel Messi Managed To Overshadow Euro 2012 By Scoring This Goal
In non-Euro 2012 news, Argentina played Brazil in a friendly today. Lionel Messi wasn’t going to let the so-called “group of death” capivate the eyes of the world, so he put on a show, racking up three goals in a 4-3 Argentinian victory. Here’s the third and final goal, in which he dribbled half the field and put the ball in the top corner. Oh, and by the way, it was in the 84th minute and the game-winner.
Yeah, he’s good. Too bad he’s not European.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts