- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Lionel Messi Managed To Overshadow Euro 2012 By Scoring This Goal
In non-Euro 2012 news, Argentina played Brazil in a friendly today. Lionel Messi wasn’t going to let the so-called “group of death” capivate the eyes of the world, so he put on a show, racking up three goals in a 4-3 Argentinian victory. Here’s the third and final goal, in which he dribbled half the field and put the ball in the top corner. Oh, and by the way, it was in the 84th minute and the game-winner.
Yeah, he’s good. Too bad he’s not European.
- If World Cup Countries Were College Football Teams
- The 5 Most Hazardous Sports
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?