- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Lionel Messi Managed To Overshadow Euro 2012 By Scoring This Goal
In non-Euro 2012 news, Argentina played Brazil in a friendly today. Lionel Messi wasn’t going to let the so-called “group of death” capivate the eyes of the world, so he put on a show, racking up three goals in a 4-3 Argentinian victory. Here’s the third and final goal, in which he dribbled half the field and put the ball in the top corner. Oh, and by the way, it was in the 84th minute and the game-winner.
Yeah, he’s good. Too bad he’s not European.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story