- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Turkish Soccer Goal Is So Ridiculous It Looks Fake
Manuel da Costas is a center back for Sivasspor of the Turkish League. Here he is, from 35 yards out.
They were playing against Eskişehirspor. If you have no Turkish roots and can pronounce this, I’ll buy you a house. (Well, I won’t, but I’ll give you my best anti-McKayla-Maroney, am-impressed face.
- Filed Under:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story