- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
This Turkish Soccer Goal Is So Ridiculous It Looks Fake
Manuel da Costas is a center back for Sivasspor of the Turkish League. Here he is, from 35 yards out.
They were playing against Eskişehirspor. If you have no Turkish roots and can pronounce this, I’ll buy you a house. (Well, I won’t, but I’ll give you my best anti-McKayla-Maroney, am-impressed face.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts