- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- As Crazy As It Sounds, The Jaguars Actually Have A Chance Of Making The Playoffs
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
This Turkish Soccer Goal Is So Ridiculous It Looks Fake
Manuel da Costas is a center back for Sivasspor of the Turkish League. Here he is, from 35 yards out.
They were playing against Eskişehirspor. If you have no Turkish roots and can pronounce this, I’ll buy you a house. (Well, I won’t, but I’ll give you my best anti-McKayla-Maroney, am-impressed face.
- Filed Under:
- Trent Richardson's Fantasy Football Production
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time
- Chargers Have The Best Receiver In The NFL
- Brandon Rios: "I Can Bust Flows"