- Falcons Fans Bro Out, Nearly Ruin Emotional Moment Between Deion Sanders And Devin Hester
- Andy Murray Plays Both Sides Of The Net On Scotland Question
- Peyton Manning Says That Colorado's New Weed Laws Have Been Good For His Pizza Business
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
This Turkish Soccer Goal Is So Ridiculous It Looks Fake
Manuel da Costas is a center back for Sivasspor of the Turkish League. Here he is, from 35 yards out.
They were playing against Eskişehirspor. If you have no Turkish roots and can pronounce this, I’ll buy you a house. (Well, I won’t, but I’ll give you my best anti-McKayla-Maroney, am-impressed face.
- Filed Under:
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Christy Mack Releases Horrific War Machine Beating Photos
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar