- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 DTs And The Top 6 DEs
- Geno Smith Thinks He'll Be A Top Five QB, Sources Confirm He's Delusional
- MMA Fighter/Gas Station Clerk Rains Punches On Would-Be Robbers (VIDEO)
- Will Fantasy Players Take A Stand Against Ray Rice This Year?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This Turkish Soccer Goal Is So Ridiculous It Looks Fake
Manuel da Costas is a center back for Sivasspor of the Turkish League. Here he is, from 35 yards out.
They were playing against Eskişehirspor. If you have no Turkish roots and can pronounce this, I’ll buy you a house. (Well, I won’t, but I’ll give you my best anti-McKayla-Maroney, am-impressed face.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts