- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Meanwhile In Denmark Soccer, Shots Have Been Fired
The ProSoccerTalk headline kind of says it all: ‘FC Copenhagen’s Supporters Have Won Tifo For The Foreseeable Future’.
Of course you’re familiar with the word: tifo is an elaborate banner, often accompanied with choreography, displayed by soccer fans — usually in Europe, but now it’s catching on in the MLS as well. This one’s from the FC Copenhagen match against Brondby this weekend, and it’s magnificent.
In case you can’t see the video for some reason, we’ve got a cannon firing a shot across the banner, hitting a stadium, which then crumbles and goes up in flame and smoke. Well done. On a scale of 1-10 … 10.
To the fans from other countries: The first banner says “The order has been given – shoot down the enemy” and the second says “Copenhagen is ours!”
- Filed Under:
- FC Copenhagen
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'