- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Meanwhile In Denmark Soccer, Shots Have Been Fired
The ProSoccerTalk headline kind of says it all: ‘FC Copenhagen’s Supporters Have Won Tifo For The Foreseeable Future’.
Of course you’re familiar with the word: tifo is an elaborate banner, often accompanied with choreography, displayed by soccer fans — usually in Europe, but now it’s catching on in the MLS as well. This one’s from the FC Copenhagen match against Brondby this weekend, and it’s magnificent.
In case you can’t see the video for some reason, we’ve got a cannon firing a shot across the banner, hitting a stadium, which then crumbles and goes up in flame and smoke. Well done. On a scale of 1-10 … 10.
To the fans from other countries: The first banner says “The order has been given – shoot down the enemy” and the second says “Copenhagen is ours!”
- Filed Under:
- FC Copenhagen
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts