- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Meanwhile In Denmark Soccer, Shots Have Been Fired
The ProSoccerTalk headline kind of says it all: ‘FC Copenhagen’s Supporters Have Won Tifo For The Foreseeable Future’.
Of course you’re familiar with the word: tifo is an elaborate banner, often accompanied with choreography, displayed by soccer fans — usually in Europe, but now it’s catching on in the MLS as well. This one’s from the FC Copenhagen match against Brondby this weekend, and it’s magnificent.
In case you can’t see the video for some reason, we’ve got a cannon firing a shot across the banner, hitting a stadium, which then crumbles and goes up in flame and smoke. Well done. On a scale of 1-10 … 10.
To the fans from other countries: The first banner says “The order has been given – shoot down the enemy” and the second says “Copenhagen is ours!”
- Filed Under:
- FC Copenhagen
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row