- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Meanwhile, In MLS Pizza-Related Haircut News …
Dominic Oduro of the Columbus Crew is notorious, of course, for his Pizza Goal Celebration vs. the Chicago Fire back in Sept., 2013 … so now he has a haircut reflecting that.
— Next Impulse Sports (@NextImpulse) April 27, 2014
Here’s the video:
It’s a Papa John’s marketing stunt, most likely, which takes away about 20 coolness points. In the past Oduro has painted his Mohawk in the colors of the flag of his native Ghana, and also pink for Breat Cancer Awareness month. Now it appears he’s branching out.
- Filed Under:
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'