- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Meanwhile, In MLS Pizza-Related Haircut News …
Dominic Oduro of the Columbus Crew is notorious, of course, for his Pizza Goal Celebration vs. the Chicago Fire back in Sept., 2013 … so now he has a haircut reflecting that.
— Next Impulse Sports (@NextImpulse) April 27, 2014
Here’s the video:
It’s a Papa John’s marketing stunt, most likely, which takes away about 20 coolness points. In the past Oduro has painted his Mohawk in the colors of the flag of his native Ghana, and also pink for Breat Cancer Awareness month. Now it appears he’s branching out.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts