- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Meanwhile, In MLS Pizza-Related Haircut News …
Dominic Oduro of the Columbus Crew is notorious, of course, for his Pizza Goal Celebration vs. the Chicago Fire back in Sept., 2013 … so now he has a haircut reflecting that.
— Next Impulse Sports (@NextImpulse) April 27, 2014
Here’s the video:
It’s a Papa John’s marketing stunt, most likely, which takes away about 20 coolness points. In the past Oduro has painted his Mohawk in the colors of the flag of his native Ghana, and also pink for Breat Cancer Awareness month. Now it appears he’s branching out.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts