- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Watch Lionel Messi Become FC Barcelona’s All-Time Leading Scorer In Stunning Fashion
Today Lionel Messi scored his 253rd goal for FC Barcelona, which makes him number one on the team’s all-time scoring list. And he scored said goal the way he has scored so many others: cool, calm, collected and downright nasty, with a beautiful chip over the goalkeepers head.
Messi scored a hat trick in today’s game versus Grenada. With those three scores, he vaulted ahead of Barca’s longtime record holder for goals, Cesar Rodriguez, who played for Barca from 1942-1955. For comparison’s sake, we should recognize that Messi has only played regularly for the squad for under 10 years.
Already regarded as perhaps the greatest soccer (“football”) player ever, Messi is just cementing his status at this point. At just 24 years old, all we can do is wonder what he’ll accomplish next. What if he did something crazy, like switch to goalie? Oh, he’s been there, done that? Well then, maybe he’ll just become La Liga’s all-time goal scorer instead. Should be a breeze for this Argentinian wonder.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts