- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Your “Messi And Ronaldo Are Awesome” Reminders Of The Day
Real Madrid and FC Barcelona are playing right now. Real’s up 2-1 in the second half, so it’s still anyone’s match, and these next 40 or so minutes should provide some pretty compelling soccer. That’s not to take away from what’s already transpired, however – during that first half, we got to see the two best players on the planet, Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo, in peak form. Each scored once, and each goal was a beauty. Which one was better? Whichever one you pick will probably depend on whether you’re a Ronaldo or Messi fan. But the least we can do is show you and let you decide.
First, Ronaldo’s. He netted his in the 19th minute, putting his side up 2-0 in the process. In his case, the brilliance of the goal was more about what he had to do to set it up than the actual goal itself. But oh, that setup:
Messi, on the other hand, scored his on a free kick, so there wasn’t any setting up to be done. His was all about the execution:
It’s like the movie said – “Bend It Like [Messi].” So: whose score was better? Who’s better, period? Who’s going to win this match? Who’s going to win La Liga? Are Barca’s new gradient-y uniforms a sleek update, or fashion faux pas? Let us know. What we definitely know: both Messi and Ronaldo are soccer demigods.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement