- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Mexico Finally Wins, Needs Incredible Bicycle Kick To Do So
Raul Jimenez put Mexico up 2-1 over Panama in the 86th minute of yesterday’s World Cup Qualifier. Mexico plays Costa Rica October 15th, which puts them in a unique position. If they lose, and Panama beats the U.S. (who qualified over a month ago), Mexico would end up in a one game playoff with the 4th place finisher of the Oceania group for a trip to Brazil.
So this goal was huge. Here are the standings (or hexagonal if you’re a douchebag):
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship