- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Mexico Finally Wins, Needs Incredible Bicycle Kick To Do So
Raul Jimenez put Mexico up 2-1 over Panama in the 86th minute of yesterday’s World Cup Qualifier. Mexico plays Costa Rica October 15th, which puts them in a unique position. If they lose, and Panama beats the U.S. (who qualified over a month ago), Mexico would end up in a one game playoff with the 4th place finisher of the Oceania group for a trip to Brazil.
So this goal was huge. Here are the standings (or hexagonal if you’re a douchebag):
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches