- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Mexico Finally Wins, Needs Incredible Bicycle Kick To Do So
Raul Jimenez put Mexico up 2-1 over Panama in the 86th minute of yesterday’s World Cup Qualifier. Mexico plays Costa Rica October 15th, which puts them in a unique position. If they lose, and Panama beats the U.S. (who qualified over a month ago), Mexico would end up in a one game playoff with the 4th place finisher of the Oceania group for a trip to Brazil.
So this goal was huge. Here are the standings (or hexagonal if you’re a douchebag):
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story