- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Mexico Finally Wins, Needs Incredible Bicycle Kick To Do So
Raul Jimenez put Mexico up 2-1 over Panama in the 86th minute of yesterday’s World Cup Qualifier. Mexico plays Costa Rica October 15th, which puts them in a unique position. If they lose, and Panama beats the U.S. (who qualified over a month ago), Mexico would end up in a one game playoff with the 4th place finisher of the Oceania group for a trip to Brazil.
So this goal was huge. Here are the standings (or hexagonal if you’re a douchebag):
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts