- Jack White Doing His Best To Look Miserable At The Cubs Game
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Quarterbacks
- Tour de France: Thomas Voeckler Stops To Yell At Hecklers, Finishes Second
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: AFC East Preview & Sleepers
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Mike Tyson’s Amazing Response To The “Luis Suarez Biting An Opponent” Thing
You heard about Luis Suarez inexplicably biting Branislav Ivanovic over the weekend, right? I’m sure you’re wondering, “What does Mike Tyson think about that?”
Well, your question has been answered. Tyson went on “The David Glenn Show” recently to promote his show “Mike Tyson: Undisputed Truth.” As the world’s resident expert on biting somebody, Tyson was asked why he chose to follow Suarez on Twitter right after the incident.
After saying he wanted to “see what [Suarez's] journey’s all about,” Tyson finished the thought with this gem:
“You know, he bit somebody, you know it happens, you know what I mean? I’m sure he made amends with his guy, I made amends with Evander [Holyfield], and we go on with our lives.”
Biting an opponent:
You can listen to the whole interview here — it’s got all sorts of interesting tidbits, including Tyson describing something other than himself as “creepy.”
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Tyrone Spong Makes Debut With a K.O.
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row