- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Mike Tyson’s Amazing Response To The “Luis Suarez Biting An Opponent” Thing
You heard about Luis Suarez inexplicably biting Branislav Ivanovic over the weekend, right? I’m sure you’re wondering, “What does Mike Tyson think about that?”
Well, your question has been answered. Tyson went on “The David Glenn Show” recently to promote his show “Mike Tyson: Undisputed Truth.” As the world’s resident expert on biting somebody, Tyson was asked why he chose to follow Suarez on Twitter right after the incident.
After saying he wanted to “see what [Suarez's] journey’s all about,” Tyson finished the thought with this gem:
“You know, he bit somebody, you know it happens, you know what I mean? I’m sure he made amends with his guy, I made amends with Evander [Holyfield], and we go on with our lives.”
Biting an opponent:
You can listen to the whole interview here — it’s got all sorts of interesting tidbits, including Tyson describing something other than himself as “creepy.”
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story