- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- Fantasy Hoops: Why Not Make The Bucks Your Main Squeeze This Week?
- ESPN To Combine All Non-Bullshit Entities Into New Unit Called 'Exit 31'
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Mike Tyson’s Amazing Response To The “Luis Suarez Biting An Opponent” Thing
You heard about Luis Suarez inexplicably biting Branislav Ivanovic over the weekend, right? I’m sure you’re wondering, “What does Mike Tyson think about that?”
Well, your question has been answered. Tyson went on “The David Glenn Show” recently to promote his show “Mike Tyson: Undisputed Truth.” As the world’s resident expert on biting somebody, Tyson was asked why he chose to follow Suarez on Twitter right after the incident.
After saying he wanted to “see what [Suarez's] journey’s all about,” Tyson finished the thought with this gem:
“You know, he bit somebody, you know it happens, you know what I mean? I’m sure he made amends with his guy, I made amends with Evander [Holyfield], and we go on with our lives.”
Biting an opponent:
You can listen to the whole interview here — it’s got all sorts of interesting tidbits, including Tyson describing something other than himself as “creepy.”
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?