- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Mike Tyson’s Amazing Response To The “Luis Suarez Biting An Opponent” Thing
You heard about Luis Suarez inexplicably biting Branislav Ivanovic over the weekend, right? I’m sure you’re wondering, “What does Mike Tyson think about that?”
Well, your question has been answered. Tyson went on “The David Glenn Show” recently to promote his show “Mike Tyson: Undisputed Truth.” As the world’s resident expert on biting somebody, Tyson was asked why he chose to follow Suarez on Twitter right after the incident.
After saying he wanted to “see what [Suarez's] journey’s all about,” Tyson finished the thought with this gem:
“You know, he bit somebody, you know it happens, you know what I mean? I’m sure he made amends with his guy, I made amends with Evander [Holyfield], and we go on with our lives.”
Biting an opponent:
You can listen to the whole interview here — it’s got all sorts of interesting tidbits, including Tyson describing something other than himself as “creepy.”
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts