- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Move Over Beckham, Now It’s Like Bend It Like Luis Suarez…
Hey, it’s better than “Bite It Like Luis Suarez.” That’s just gross (though more appropriate because he bites people’s faces). Or “Pantomime Oral Sex Like Luis Suarez,” (also fitting). This free kick put Liverpool ahead of Everton 2-1, though the game ended in a 3-3 draw because it’s soccer and Liverpool can’t seem to get it done this year.
- Caroline Wozniacki Thought Rory McIlroy Breakup Call Was Joke
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?