- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
MUST WATCH: Watford Advance To Championship Playoff Final With The Most Stunning Soccer Sequence You Will Ever See
With the aggregate score tied 2-2 in the 96th minute of the last leg, Leicester was standing at the penalty mark, ready to seal the deal. Instead, it was Watford that somehow managed to score the winner and advance. After two quick saves by the former Arsenal keeper, Manuel Almunia, a counter attack lasting all of 15 seconds resulted in a lobbed cross, volleyed brilliantly into the back of the net.
Wow. That’s almost as impressive as the horde of people that rushed the field afterwards.
H/T Dirty Tackle
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts