- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Narcissistic Real Madrid Striker Cristiano Ronaldo Gets Pelted With A Lighter After Touting How Nice His Hair Is
Wayne Rooney recently summed up the 2013 Ballon d’Or winner with a funny, though pathetic anecdote: “In the tunnel that leads to the [Man United] stadium there are mirrors and Cristiano would stay looking at himself for several minutes.” The best part, however, was that Ronaldo’s response was both a denial and an affirmation of his self-obsession.
[Sports Terra] “Ha, this is not true, this is a joke! I don’t remember who said that about me, but it’s not true. I’m not standing in front of a mirror for 30 minutes. I promise you the maximum is one minute, I swear. When you have good hair like me it’s easy to style it!”
We can’t argue with him — the hair barely moved as he was pelted with a yellow lighter directly on that beautiful head of his (preliminary x-rays came back negative for any split ends). Real won 2-0.
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Jets Unsuccessfully Attempt to Convince Superfan to Return to Games
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar