- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Narcissistic Real Madrid Striker Cristiano Ronaldo Gets Pelted With A Lighter After Touting How Nice His Hair Is
Wayne Rooney recently summed up the 2013 Ballon d’Or winner with a funny, though pathetic anecdote: “In the tunnel that leads to the [Man United] stadium there are mirrors and Cristiano would stay looking at himself for several minutes.” The best part, however, was that Ronaldo’s response was both a denial and an affirmation of his self-obsession.
[Sports Terra] “Ha, this is not true, this is a joke! I don’t remember who said that about me, but it’s not true. I’m not standing in front of a mirror for 30 minutes. I promise you the maximum is one minute, I swear. When you have good hair like me it’s easy to style it!”
We can’t argue with him — the hair barely moved as he was pelted with a yellow lighter directly on that beautiful head of his (preliminary x-rays came back negative for any split ends). Real won 2-0.
- Manny Pacquiao Gives us Another Gem
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million