- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Narcissistic Real Madrid Striker Cristiano Ronaldo Gets Pelted With A Lighter After Touting How Nice His Hair Is
Wayne Rooney recently summed up the 2013 Ballon d’Or winner with a funny, though pathetic anecdote: “In the tunnel that leads to the [Man United] stadium there are mirrors and Cristiano would stay looking at himself for several minutes.” The best part, however, was that Ronaldo’s response was both a denial and an affirmation of his self-obsession.
[Sports Terra] “Ha, this is not true, this is a joke! I don’t remember who said that about me, but it’s not true. I’m not standing in front of a mirror for 30 minutes. I promise you the maximum is one minute, I swear. When you have good hair like me it’s easy to style it!”
We can’t argue with him — the hair barely moved as he was pelted with a yellow lighter directly on that beautiful head of his (preliminary x-rays came back negative for any split ends). Real won 2-0.
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Andre Ward Dares To Confront Golovkin
- Extreme Cliff Diving For The Insane