- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Narcissistic Real Madrid Striker Cristiano Ronaldo Gets Pelted With A Lighter After Touting How Nice His Hair Is
Wayne Rooney recently summed up the 2013 Ballon d’Or winner with a funny, though pathetic anecdote: “In the tunnel that leads to the [Man United] stadium there are mirrors and Cristiano would stay looking at himself for several minutes.” The best part, however, was that Ronaldo’s response was both a denial and an affirmation of his self-obsession.
[Sports Terra] “Ha, this is not true, this is a joke! I don’t remember who said that about me, but it’s not true. I’m not standing in front of a mirror for 30 minutes. I promise you the maximum is one minute, I swear. When you have good hair like me it’s easy to style it!”
We can’t argue with him — the hair barely moved as he was pelted with a yellow lighter directly on that beautiful head of his (preliminary x-rays came back negative for any split ends). Real won 2-0.
- Pacers Trade Danny Granger to Sixers for Evan Turner
- LeBron Buys Teammates Championship Belts
- Joes Reyes Can Rap?
- Virgil Hunter: Manny Got Put to Sleep