- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Narcissistic Real Madrid Striker Cristiano Ronaldo Gets Pelted With A Lighter After Touting How Nice His Hair Is
Wayne Rooney recently summed up the 2013 Ballon d’Or winner with a funny, though pathetic anecdote: “In the tunnel that leads to the [Man United] stadium there are mirrors and Cristiano would stay looking at himself for several minutes.” The best part, however, was that Ronaldo’s response was both a denial and an affirmation of his self-obsession.
[Sports Terra] “Ha, this is not true, this is a joke! I don’t remember who said that about me, but it’s not true. I’m not standing in front of a mirror for 30 minutes. I promise you the maximum is one minute, I swear. When you have good hair like me it’s easy to style it!”
We can’t argue with him — the hair barely moved as he was pelted with a yellow lighter directly on that beautiful head of his (preliminary x-rays came back negative for any split ends). Real won 2-0.
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason