- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The New U.S. Soccer Jerseys Are One Of The Few Soccer-Related Things We Can Be Proud Of
The United States Soccer federation is celebrating its centennial, so they’re unveiling new jerseys (kits, if you will). Nike, like Adidas, often makes some questionable, flashy uniforms, but these are simple and awesome. Kudos to Nike and US soccer. We Americans have very little to brag about when it comes to soccer, but this is something to wear with pride.
Notre Dame basketball fans, we understand if you want to give up your fandom and take up US soccer. We really, really understand.
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?