- 2014 World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner -- By the Numbers
- Gilbert Arenas Has Finally Sold His Shark Mansion, After Removing Sharks
- Mike Tyson Beats Mike Tyson In Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Every Week 9 NFL Game
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
The New U.S. Soccer Jerseys Are One Of The Few Soccer-Related Things We Can Be Proud Of
The United States Soccer federation is celebrating its centennial, so they’re unveiling new jerseys (kits, if you will). Nike, like Adidas, often makes some questionable, flashy uniforms, but these are simple and awesome. Kudos to Nike and US soccer. We Americans have very little to brag about when it comes to soccer, but this is something to wear with pride.
Notre Dame basketball fans, we understand if you want to give up your fandom and take up US soccer. We really, really understand.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts