- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The New U.S. Soccer Jerseys Are One Of The Few Soccer-Related Things We Can Be Proud Of
The United States Soccer federation is celebrating its centennial, so they’re unveiling new jerseys (kits, if you will). Nike, like Adidas, often makes some questionable, flashy uniforms, but these are simple and awesome. Kudos to Nike and US soccer. We Americans have very little to brag about when it comes to soccer, but this is something to wear with pride.
Notre Dame basketball fans, we understand if you want to give up your fandom and take up US soccer. We really, really understand.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs