- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The New U.S. Soccer Jerseys Are One Of The Few Soccer-Related Things We Can Be Proud Of
The United States Soccer federation is celebrating its centennial, so they’re unveiling new jerseys (kits, if you will). Nike, like Adidas, often makes some questionable, flashy uniforms, but these are simple and awesome. Kudos to Nike and US soccer. We Americans have very little to brag about when it comes to soccer, but this is something to wear with pride.
Notre Dame basketball fans, we understand if you want to give up your fandom and take up US soccer. We really, really understand.
- Fighting Words: Andre Ward Dares To Confront Golovkin
- Johnny Manziel's Girlfriend Tailgates with Browns Fans in Great Shirt
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut