- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
New York’s New MLS Team Has Unveiled Its Official Badge Logo
We’ve seen many, many concept designs over the past year, this one’s possibly my favorite, but now it’s official: The New York City Football Club has a team badge. What do you think?
— Alexi Lalas (@AlexiLalas) March 21, 2014
Hmm, is that a dead body I see floating there in the background?
It’s based on the old New York City subway tokens, and was voted on by fans. Hope they keep the seagull.
- Filed Under:
- new york city fc
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts