- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
New York’s New MLS Team Has Unveiled Its Official Badge Logo
We’ve seen many, many concept designs over the past year, this one’s possibly my favorite, but now it’s official: The New York City Football Club has a team badge. What do you think?
— Alexi Lalas (@AlexiLalas) March 21, 2014
Hmm, is that a dead body I see floating there in the background?
It’s based on the old New York City subway tokens, and was voted on by fans. Hope they keep the seagull.
- Filed Under:
- new york city fc
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts