- 6 Fantasy Football Trade Tools Everyone Should Use
- Mere Humans Are Powerless Against The Might Of The Dallas Stars Jumbotron
- Will The Bengals Break The Patriots For Good This Weekend?
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
New York’s New MLS Team Has Unveiled Its Official Badge Logo
We’ve seen many, many concept designs over the past year, this one’s possibly my favorite, but now it’s official: The New York City Football Club has a team badge. What do you think?
— Alexi Lalas (@AlexiLalas) March 21, 2014
Hmm, is that a dead body I see floating there in the background?
It’s based on the old New York City subway tokens, and was voted on by fans. Hope they keep the seagull.
- Filed Under:
- new york city fc
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Mayweather Jr. Vows to be Better Faster Stronger
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers