- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Neymar Delivers A Filthy No-Look Backheel Assist In Pre-World Cup Friendly
As a fan of the beautiful game, pre-World Cup friendlies tend to be terrible because no one wants to get hurt. Teams don’t reveal much tactically and the games turn out to be more of a scrimmage then a highly competitive match. Every so often — like the give-and-go between Michael Bradley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday — we get treated to a wonderful work of art.
Not only did Neymar bend a free kick into the back of the net in the first half, he blessed us with a filthy no-look backheel assist to Hulk just after halftime, leading his team to a 4-0 rout over Panama in their penultimate friendly before hosting the World Cup.
While the stadiums in Brazil may not be ready in time for the start of the tournament, the team certainly is.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts