- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Neymar Shaves His Legs, But He’s Not A Metrosexual
Yeah, Neymar (Brazilian superstar soccer-er now of Barcelona, for the uninitiated Americans), you’re totally not metrosexual.
Neymar has taken a cheeky swipe at David Beckham by claiming that while he may like to take care of his appearance, the former England captain was in a whole different league.
‘Yes, it is true that I like to go out and buy new clothes, nice perfumes and hair products. I also shave my legs for example,’ Neymar told Surface.
‘I do not see myself as a metrosexual, though. That was more something for Beckham, who was more stylish. I might be a bit pretentious, but I don’t see that as a problem.’
(Note: It’s probably somewhat less weird to do this in Brazil. But still. You’re very good at soccer, and you’re a metrosexual. End of story.)
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts