- Here Are The NHL First-Round Playoff Results, Based On Best Goalie Masks
- Chris Cooley Insists That RG3 Is Going To Dominate The NFL Next Year
- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Neymar Shaves His Legs, But He’s Not A Metrosexual
Yeah, Neymar (Brazilian superstar soccer-er now of Barcelona, for the uninitiated Americans), you’re totally not metrosexual.
Neymar has taken a cheeky swipe at David Beckham by claiming that while he may like to take care of his appearance, the former England captain was in a whole different league.
‘Yes, it is true that I like to go out and buy new clothes, nice perfumes and hair products. I also shave my legs for example,’ Neymar told Surface.
‘I do not see myself as a metrosexual, though. That was more something for Beckham, who was more stylish. I might be a bit pretentious, but I don’t see that as a problem.’
(Note: It’s probably somewhat less weird to do this in Brazil. But still. You’re very good at soccer, and you’re a metrosexual. End of story.)
- Filed Under:
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Manny Pacquiao Gives us Another Gem
- Is Manny Pacquiao The Next Best Fighter To Mayweather?