- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
This Terrific Goal By A One-Legged High School Soccer Star Will Power You Through Your Morning
You’ve met Gabriel Muniz, the 11-year-old soccer player with no feet, and now, let us introduce you to another soccer star with a disability that would seem to preclude one from playing soccer but has clearly not: high schooler Nico Calabria from Massachusetts. Calabria plays for the varsity team at Concord-Carlisle High School. He also has one leg. And lest you think he’s on the team as a charity case, here he is in action earlier this week in the middle of a 9-0 Concord-Carlisle blowout win:
I have two legs. Pretty sure I couldn’t do that. Oh, and Calabria also plays for the U.S. national amputee soccer team, and also wrestles for Concord-Carlisle. Here’s hoping he adds a few more goals for the highlight reel before the season’s up, continuing to make the rest of us feel pitifully unaccomplished all the while.
- Filed Under:
- Great Soccer Goals
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts