- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Nigeria’s First Shot Of The Confederations Cup Took Three Deflections Off Tahitian Players Before Somehow Finding The Goal
It what can only be called “a really, really, really bad break,” Tahiti found themselves down early in their first Group B game of the Confederations Cup versus Nigeria today. In the fifth minute, Nigeria’s Elderson Uwa Echiejile lined up a shot that appeared to have no chance of going in. Joke’s on us — and on Tahiti — as you’ll see here:
Through one dude’s legs, off one guy, off another guy, off the goalie’s hand and in? Classic Nigeria.
Nigeria notched another goal five minutes later, and then a third in the 26th minute to go up 3-0 early. It’s just not looking like Tahiti’s day. Both of these teams are in a group with Spain and Uruguay, so their fates are likely the same — but the battle for third place looks over already.
- Filed Under:
- confederations cup
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'