- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Nigeria’s First Shot Of The Confederations Cup Took Three Deflections Off Tahitian Players Before Somehow Finding The Goal
It what can only be called “a really, really, really bad break,” Tahiti found themselves down early in their first Group B game of the Confederations Cup versus Nigeria today. In the fifth minute, Nigeria’s Elderson Uwa Echiejile lined up a shot that appeared to have no chance of going in. Joke’s on us — and on Tahiti — as you’ll see here:
Through one dude’s legs, off one guy, off another guy, off the goalie’s hand and in? Classic Nigeria.
Nigeria notched another goal five minutes later, and then a third in the 26th minute to go up 3-0 early. It’s just not looking like Tahiti’s day. Both of these teams are in a group with Spain and Uruguay, so their fates are likely the same — but the battle for third place looks over already.
- Filed Under:
- confederations cup
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts