- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Nigeria’s First Shot Of The Confederations Cup Took Three Deflections Off Tahitian Players Before Somehow Finding The Goal
It what can only be called “a really, really, really bad break,” Tahiti found themselves down early in their first Group B game of the Confederations Cup versus Nigeria today. In the fifth minute, Nigeria’s Elderson Uwa Echiejile lined up a shot that appeared to have no chance of going in. Joke’s on us — and on Tahiti — as you’ll see here:
Through one dude’s legs, off one guy, off another guy, off the goalie’s hand and in? Classic Nigeria.
Nigeria notched another goal five minutes later, and then a third in the 26th minute to go up 3-0 early. It’s just not looking like Tahiti’s day. Both of these teams are in a group with Spain and Uruguay, so their fates are likely the same — but the battle for third place looks over already.
- Filed Under:
- confederations cup
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Ashlee Evans-Smith Waiting for a Challenge
- I Could Make More Money at McDonalds
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry