- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
NO ERA PENAL: Crying Mexico Fan Is A Peek Into The Sorrow Of A Country Wrongly Dealt A Penalty Kick
Arjen Robben makes people miss in the box, so the lesson learned here is “Don’t let him get the ball down there.” That being said, he wasn’t in much of a position to score when Mexico’s Rafa Marquez stepped on his foot in stoppage time, nor was he geniunely sent to ground. It was a flop, yes, but it also was a foul. Regardless, it’s a tough way to get knocked out of the World Cup after playing as well as Mexico has thus far, especially after winning for most of the game.
This guy is taking it particularly hard.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts