- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
NO ERA PENAL: Crying Mexico Fan Is A Peek Into The Sorrow Of A Country Wrongly Dealt A Penalty Kick
Arjen Robben makes people miss in the box, so the lesson learned here is “Don’t let him get the ball down there.” That being said, he wasn’t in much of a position to score when Mexico’s Rafa Marquez stepped on his foot in stoppage time, nor was he geniunely sent to ground. It was a flop, yes, but it also was a foul. Regardless, it’s a tough way to get knocked out of the World Cup after playing as well as Mexico has thus far, especially after winning for most of the game.
This guy is taking it particularly hard.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts