- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- This TMZ Vid Of Big Baby Ushering A Dozen Women Into An SUV Is Hilarious
- It's A No-Lose Situation For Both Sides If Phil Jackson Joins The Knicks
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
One Day We May Find A Safe Way To Transport Injured Athletes In Motorized Wheelbarrows, But We’re Not There Yet
From the Romanian site ProSport, and I couldn’t have said it better myself: Ce s-a întâmplat? Vedeţi mai jos! :)
It happened in a Romanian Fifth Division game between Timisul Urseni and SS Politehnica Timisoara, where a new invention, the motorized wheelbarrow, is used to cart off injured players. Apparently this guy was so excited about being shuttled off the field in a wheelbarrow that he stood up … which is not, of course, a good idea.
The wheelbarrow vehicle is the invention of an Urseni villager according to ProSport.
Extra points for grandma who doubles as trainer. Thanks for the gauze, Aunt Bee.
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real