- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
One Day We May Find A Safe Way To Transport Injured Athletes In Motorized Wheelbarrows, But We’re Not There Yet
From the Romanian site ProSport, and I couldn’t have said it better myself: Ce s-a întâmplat? Vedeţi mai jos! :)
It happened in a Romanian Fifth Division game between Timisul Urseni and SS Politehnica Timisoara, where a new invention, the motorized wheelbarrow, is used to cart off injured players. Apparently this guy was so excited about being shuttled off the field in a wheelbarrow that he stood up … which is not, of course, a good idea.
The wheelbarrow vehicle is the invention of an Urseni villager according to ProSport.
Extra points for grandma who doubles as trainer. Thanks for the gauze, Aunt Bee.
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'