- Rent Out Kenny Powers' Swanky L.A. Loft For $8,500 A Month
- Jim Harbaugh On Reports He's A Candidate For U. Of Texas Job: 'Are You Trying To Be Funny?'
- The Official RotoExperts Week 15 Start 'Em Sit 'Em
- Holy Crap! Look At These Before-And-After Photos Of Maradona
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
One Day We May Find A Safe Way To Transport Injured Athletes In Motorized Wheelbarrows, But We’re Not There Yet
From the Romanian site ProSport, and I couldn’t have said it better myself: Ce s-a întâmplat? Vedeţi mai jos! :)
It happened in a Romanian Fifth Division game between Timisul Urseni and SS Politehnica Timisoara, where a new invention, the motorized wheelbarrow, is used to cart off injured players. Apparently this guy was so excited about being shuttled off the field in a wheelbarrow that he stood up … which is not, of course, a good idea.
The wheelbarrow vehicle is the invention of an Urseni villager according to ProSport.
Extra points for grandma who doubles as trainer. Thanks for the gauze, Aunt Bee.
- 22 Things You Didn't Know About Peyton Manning
- Manny Pacquiao's No. 1 In WBC Behind Floyd Mayweather
- Miguel Cotto to Face Sergio Martinez?
- Holly Holm's Team Wants Six Figures To Fight Ronda Rousey