- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
One Day We May Find A Safe Way To Transport Injured Athletes In Motorized Wheelbarrows, But We’re Not There Yet
From the Romanian site ProSport, and I couldn’t have said it better myself: Ce s-a întâmplat? Vedeţi mai jos! :)
It happened in a Romanian Fifth Division game between Timisul Urseni and SS Politehnica Timisoara, where a new invention, the motorized wheelbarrow, is used to cart off injured players. Apparently this guy was so excited about being shuttled off the field in a wheelbarrow that he stood up … which is not, of course, a good idea.
The wheelbarrow vehicle is the invention of an Urseni villager according to ProSport.
Extra points for grandma who doubles as trainer. Thanks for the gauze, Aunt Bee.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts