- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Paraguayan Soccer Player Doesn’t Like Red Card, Leaps And Kicks Referee In The Face
Ah, obscure sporting countries and their soccer leagues. Not long ago, we had the amazing volley goal from Romania, where I upset many Romanians by insinuating (correctly) that Americans do not acknowledge their existence. And soon after, we had a 70-yard goalkeeper goal in Finland.
We now take you to Paraguay, where a player leapt and kicked a referee in the face.
Protesting a red card by getting another red card (and probably/hopefully a lengthy suspension/ban), is not especially sound logic.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts