- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Paraguayan Soccer Player Doesn’t Like Red Card, Leaps And Kicks Referee In The Face
Ah, obscure sporting countries and their soccer leagues. Not long ago, we had the amazing volley goal from Romania, where I upset many Romanians by insinuating (correctly) that Americans do not acknowledge their existence. And soon after, we had a 70-yard goalkeeper goal in Finland.
We now take you to Paraguay, where a player leapt and kicked a referee in the face.
Protesting a red card by getting another red card (and probably/hopefully a lengthy suspension/ban), is not especially sound logic.
- Filed Under:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story