- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Paraguayan Soccer Player Doesn’t Like Red Card, Leaps And Kicks Referee In The Face
Ah, obscure sporting countries and their soccer leagues. Not long ago, we had the amazing volley goal from Romania, where I upset many Romanians by insinuating (correctly) that Americans do not acknowledge their existence. And soon after, we had a 70-yard goalkeeper goal in Finland.
We now take you to Paraguay, where a player leapt and kicked a referee in the face.
Protesting a red card by getting another red card (and probably/hopefully a lengthy suspension/ban), is not especially sound logic.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts