- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford Opposes Washington NFL Nickname Change
- Goal Of The Year: Luis Suarez Puts Some English On It
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Paraguayan Soccer Player Doesn’t Like Red Card, Leaps And Kicks Referee In The Face
Ah, obscure sporting countries and their soccer leagues. Not long ago, we had the amazing volley goal from Romania, where I upset many Romanians by insinuating (correctly) that Americans do not acknowledge their existence. And soon after, we had a 70-yard goalkeeper goal in Finland.
We now take you to Paraguay, where a player leapt and kicked a referee in the face.
Protesting a red card by getting another red card (and probably/hopefully a lengthy suspension/ban), is not especially sound logic.
- Filed Under:
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- Top 15 2014 NFL Draft Quarterback Prospects
- Devon Alexander Ripped and Ready For Showtime
- Yamanaka Vs. Guevara's Greatest Hits Caught On Film