- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Paraguayan Soccer Player Doesn’t Like Red Card, Leaps And Kicks Referee In The Face
Ah, obscure sporting countries and their soccer leagues. Not long ago, we had the amazing volley goal from Romania, where I upset many Romanians by insinuating (correctly) that Americans do not acknowledge their existence. And soon after, we had a 70-yard goalkeeper goal in Finland.
We now take you to Paraguay, where a player leapt and kicked a referee in the face.
Protesting a red card by getting another red card (and probably/hopefully a lengthy suspension/ban), is not especially sound logic.
- Filed Under:
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'