- All Is Well With The Patriots Defense, But Their Offense...
- MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Goes Off On NFL, Adrian Peterson
- NFLPA Files Appeal Of Ray Rice's Indefinite Suspension
- Bryan Cranston Is 'Baseball'
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Peruvian Goalkeeper Pulls Off Amazing Double-Save
Kids do the darndest things. Take this amazing double-save from the match between the under-20 Peru and Uruguay teams, for example.
With Peru down 3-2 and just five minutes to go, Uruguay striker Gonzalo Bueno broke free from the Peruvian defense, including keeper Angelo Campos, and gently tapped the ball for what looked like an easy, albeit soft, goal. Maybe next time, he’ll tap a little harder.
Kudos to Campos for not giving up on the play not once, but twice, as he denies Bueno of two goals in mere seconds.
Even better for the keeper… moments later Peru equalised to draw the match 3-3.
This one should haunt Bueno for a while.
- Filed Under:
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- The NFL's Sexiest Cheerleaders
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy