- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- Report: Ray Rice Case To Be First In NFL History Decided By Arbitrator
- SNL's 'Honest NFL Player Introductions' Has Just The Right Amount Of Awesome
- How To Watch NFL Games On TV Without Horrible Commentary
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Peruvian Goalkeeper Pulls Off Amazing Double-Save
Kids do the darndest things. Take this amazing double-save from the match between the under-20 Peru and Uruguay teams, for example.
With Peru down 3-2 and just five minutes to go, Uruguay striker Gonzalo Bueno broke free from the Peruvian defense, including keeper Angelo Campos, and gently tapped the ball for what looked like an easy, albeit soft, goal. Maybe next time, he’ll tap a little harder.
Kudos to Campos for not giving up on the play not once, but twice, as he denies Bueno of two goals in mere seconds.
Even better for the keeper… moments later Peru equalised to draw the match 3-3.
This one should haunt Bueno for a while.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts