- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Bullshit Betting Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Peruvian Goalkeeper Pulls Off Amazing Double-Save
Kids do the darndest things. Take this amazing double-save from the match between the under-20 Peru and Uruguay teams, for example.
With Peru down 3-2 and just five minutes to go, Uruguay striker Gonzalo Bueno broke free from the Peruvian defense, including keeper Angelo Campos, and gently tapped the ball for what looked like an easy, albeit soft, goal. Maybe next time, he’ll tap a little harder.
Kudos to Campos for not giving up on the play not once, but twice, as he denies Bueno of two goals in mere seconds.
Even better for the keeper… moments later Peru equalised to draw the match 3-3.
This one should haunt Bueno for a while.
- Filed Under:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story