- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Peruvian Goalkeeper Pulls Off Amazing Double-Save
Kids do the darndest things. Take this amazing double-save from the match between the under-20 Peru and Uruguay teams, for example.
With Peru down 3-2 and just five minutes to go, Uruguay striker Gonzalo Bueno broke free from the Peruvian defense, including keeper Angelo Campos, and gently tapped the ball for what looked like an easy, albeit soft, goal. Maybe next time, he’ll tap a little harder.
Kudos to Campos for not giving up on the play not once, but twice, as he denies Bueno of two goals in mere seconds.
Even better for the keeper… moments later Peru equalised to draw the match 3-3.
This one should haunt Bueno for a while.
- Filed Under:
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'