- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Peruvian Goalkeeper Pulls Off Amazing Double-Save
Kids do the darndest things. Take this amazing double-save from the match between the under-20 Peru and Uruguay teams, for example.
With Peru down 3-2 and just five minutes to go, Uruguay striker Gonzalo Bueno broke free from the Peruvian defense, including keeper Angelo Campos, and gently tapped the ball for what looked like an easy, albeit soft, goal. Maybe next time, he’ll tap a little harder.
Kudos to Campos for not giving up on the play not once, but twice, as he denies Bueno of two goals in mere seconds.
Even better for the keeper… moments later Peru equalised to draw the match 3-3.
This one should haunt Bueno for a while.
- Filed Under:
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ