- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Please Explain To Us How This Ball Got Into The Net
Bayer Leverkusen’s Stefan Kiessling somehow managed to get an 8.7″ sphere through a 5.5″ square. Any math majors out there? (Assuming the Bundesliga nets aren’t defective, which, based on what we know about German precision craftsmanship and attention to detail, doesn’t seem too likely.)
If you’re wondering, the goal counted. Just another step toward instant replay in soccer, you guys.
H/T The Big Lead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts