- Here Are The NHL First-Round Playoff Results, Based On Best Goalie Masks
- Chris Cooley Insists That RG3 Is Going To Dominate The NFL Next Year
- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Please Explain To Us How This Ball Got Into The Net
Bayer Leverkusen’s Stefan Kiessling somehow managed to get an 8.7″ sphere through a 5.5″ square. Any math majors out there? (Assuming the Bundesliga nets aren’t defective, which, based on what we know about German precision craftsmanship and attention to detail, doesn’t seem too likely.)
If you’re wondering, the goal counted. Just another step toward instant replay in soccer, you guys.
H/T The Big Lead
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Manny Pacquiao Gives us Another Gem
- Is Manny Pacquiao The Next Best Fighter To Mayweather?