- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Please Explain To Us How This Ball Got Into The Net
Bayer Leverkusen’s Stefan Kiessling somehow managed to get an 8.7″ sphere through a 5.5″ square. Any math majors out there? (Assuming the Bundesliga nets aren’t defective, which, based on what we know about German precision craftsmanship and attention to detail, doesn’t seem too likely.)
If you’re wondering, the goal counted. Just another step toward instant replay in soccer, you guys.
H/T The Big Lead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts