- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Please Explain To Us How This Ball Got Into The Net
Bayer Leverkusen’s Stefan Kiessling somehow managed to get an 8.7″ sphere through a 5.5″ square. Any math majors out there? (Assuming the Bundesliga nets aren’t defective, which, based on what we know about German precision craftsmanship and attention to detail, doesn’t seem too likely.)
If you’re wondering, the goal counted. Just another step toward instant replay in soccer, you guys.
H/T The Big Lead
- Head Injuries Are Part of Boxing But So Is Skill, Defense
- Yamanaka Vs. Guevara's Greatest Hits Caught On Film
- 5 Fantasy Basketball Sleepers You Must Grab
- How Bradley Beat Marquez By Split Decision