- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Please Explain To Us How This Ball Got Into The Net
Bayer Leverkusen’s Stefan Kiessling somehow managed to get an 8.7″ sphere through a 5.5″ square. Any math majors out there? (Assuming the Bundesliga nets aren’t defective, which, based on what we know about German precision craftsmanship and attention to detail, doesn’t seem too likely.)
If you’re wondering, the goal counted. Just another step toward instant replay in soccer, you guys.
H/T The Big Lead
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story