- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
REPORT: Karma, In Its Indoor Soccer Form, Is Very Much Still A Complete Bitch
Goalkeepers are in a unique position in soccer, seeing as they have the ability to throw the ball at whatever the hell they want. It’s actually unique to sports, generally, seeing as a such a move would elicit and ejection in basketball, baseball, and billiards (we hope).
The only thing policing goalies’ distinct advantage, is karma, which clearly doesn’t care for pegging field players in their stupid heads.
- Fighting Words: Andre Ward Dares To Confront Golovkin
- Johnny Manziel's Girlfriend Tailgates with Browns Fans in Great Shirt
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut