- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
REPORT: Karma, In Its Indoor Soccer Form, Is Very Much Still A Complete Bitch
Goalkeepers are in a unique position in soccer, seeing as they have the ability to throw the ball at whatever the hell they want. It’s actually unique to sports, generally, seeing as a such a move would elicit and ejection in basketball, baseball, and billiards (we hope).
The only thing policing goalies’ distinct advantage, is karma, which clearly doesn’t care for pegging field players in their stupid heads.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts