- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
REPORT: Karma, In Its Indoor Soccer Form, Is Very Much Still A Complete Bitch
Goalkeepers are in a unique position in soccer, seeing as they have the ability to throw the ball at whatever the hell they want. It’s actually unique to sports, generally, seeing as a such a move would elicit and ejection in basketball, baseball, and billiards (we hope).
The only thing policing goalies’ distinct advantage, is karma, which clearly doesn’t care for pegging field players in their stupid heads.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts