- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Ronaldinho Is Still Playing Soccer, And He’s Making Ridiculous Chest Passes
If you’re not a big soccer fan, you probably thought that Ronaldinho is dead or doing whatever retired athletes do in Brazil, like joining the family cocaine business or something. He is alive and well, though, 33 years old and playing for Brazilian club Atlético Mineiro. He’s actually playing well and was even named captain of the Brazilian national team, the Seleção, for a recent friendly. Things are looking up for Ronaldinho. He’s somehow creating highlights on chest passes, a rare achievement.
Alright, it might have been a shoulder. I don’t know. Regardless, well done guy-who-received-the-pass for hitting it right at the goalie!
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts