- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Ronaldinho Is Still Playing Soccer, And He’s Making Ridiculous Chest Passes
If you’re not a big soccer fan, you probably thought that Ronaldinho is dead or doing whatever retired athletes do in Brazil, like joining the family cocaine business or something. He is alive and well, though, 33 years old and playing for Brazilian club Atlético Mineiro. He’s actually playing well and was even named captain of the Brazilian national team, the Seleção, for a recent friendly. Things are looking up for Ronaldinho. He’s somehow creating highlights on chest passes, a rare achievement.
Alright, it might have been a shoulder. I don’t know. Regardless, well done guy-who-received-the-pass for hitting it right at the goalie!
- Filed Under:
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- Brandon Rios: "I Can Bust Flows"
- Devon Alexander Ripped and Ready For Showtime
- Pacquiao: Good Enough But Not the Same