- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Ronaldinho Is Still Playing Soccer, And He’s Making Ridiculous Chest Passes
If you’re not a big soccer fan, you probably thought that Ronaldinho is dead or doing whatever retired athletes do in Brazil, like joining the family cocaine business or something. He is alive and well, though, 33 years old and playing for Brazilian club Atlético Mineiro. He’s actually playing well and was even named captain of the Brazilian national team, the Seleção, for a recent friendly. Things are looking up for Ronaldinho. He’s somehow creating highlights on chest passes, a rare achievement.
Alright, it might have been a shoulder. I don’t know. Regardless, well done guy-who-received-the-pass for hitting it right at the goalie!
- Filed Under:
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?