- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Ronaldinho Is Still Playing Soccer, And He’s Making Ridiculous Chest Passes
If you’re not a big soccer fan, you probably thought that Ronaldinho is dead or doing whatever retired athletes do in Brazil, like joining the family cocaine business or something. He is alive and well, though, 33 years old and playing for Brazilian club Atlético Mineiro. He’s actually playing well and was even named captain of the Brazilian national team, the Seleção, for a recent friendly. Things are looking up for Ronaldinho. He’s somehow creating highlights on chest passes, a rare achievement.
Alright, it might have been a shoulder. I don’t know. Regardless, well done guy-who-received-the-pass for hitting it right at the goalie!
- Filed Under:
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.