- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
ROUND 1: Freestyle Soccer Street Performer Vs. German Shepard
If you’ve ever tried to play sports with your cat, you’ll realize it’s not something their all that excited about. Dogs, on the other hand, seem to love anything moves. Especially soccer balls. Even if half the time they’re being kicked directly into their cute little doggy faces. Watch professional freestyle soccer street performer, Sean Garnier, (think French equivalent of a Harlem Globetrotter) quickly make friends with a very persistent dog named Chien.
Then try to embarrass him, only to get embarrassed himself.
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends