- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
ROUND 1: Freestyle Soccer Street Performer Vs. German Shepard
If you’ve ever tried to play sports with your cat, you’ll realize it’s not something their all that excited about. Dogs, on the other hand, seem to love anything moves. Especially soccer balls. Even if half the time they’re being kicked directly into their cute little doggy faces. Watch professional freestyle soccer street performer, Sean Garnier, (think French equivalent of a Harlem Globetrotter) quickly make friends with a very persistent dog named Chien.
Then try to embarrass him, only to get embarrassed himself.
- Mayweather Jr. Vows to be Better Faster Stronger
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'