- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
ROUND 1: Freestyle Soccer Street Performer Vs. German Shepard
If you’ve ever tried to play sports with your cat, you’ll realize it’s not something their all that excited about. Dogs, on the other hand, seem to love anything moves. Especially soccer balls. Even if half the time they’re being kicked directly into their cute little doggy faces. Watch professional freestyle soccer street performer, Sean Garnier, (think French equivalent of a Harlem Globetrotter) quickly make friends with a very persistent dog named Chien.
Then try to embarrass him, only to get embarrassed himself.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts