- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Ugly NHL-Themed Xmas Sweaters (An Idea We Thought Of First) Are Here
- MLB Trade Rumors, Injury Updates, Trends And News
- Rob Ford On A Teeter Totter Is The Reason The Internet Exists
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
ROUND 1: Freestyle Soccer Street Performer Vs. German Shepard
If you’ve ever tried to play sports with your cat, you’ll realize it’s not something their all that excited about. Dogs, on the other hand, seem to love anything moves. Especially soccer balls. Even if half the time they’re being kicked directly into their cute little doggy faces. Watch professional freestyle soccer street performer, Sean Garnier, (think French equivalent of a Harlem Globetrotter) quickly make friends with a very persistent dog named Chien.
Then try to embarrass him, only to get embarrassed himself.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts