- 3 Dumb Ways To Change the NBA Draft Lottery As Dumb As Current System
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- World Trashes Kobe; Kobe Responds With Vintage Performance
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
ROUND 1: Freestyle Soccer Street Performer Vs. German Shepard
If you’ve ever tried to play sports with your cat, you’ll realize it’s not something their all that excited about. Dogs, on the other hand, seem to love anything moves. Especially soccer balls. Even if half the time they’re being kicked directly into their cute little doggy faces. Watch professional freestyle soccer street performer, Sean Garnier, (think French equivalent of a Harlem Globetrotter) quickly make friends with a very persistent dog named Chien.
Then try to embarrass him, only to get embarrassed himself.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Tom Coughlin's Music Playlist For Giants' Practice is the Best