- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Real Steal Is Real: Fighting Robot League Could Be Just Around The Corner
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Vegas Helps You Pick Week 9 Fantasy DSTs
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Scottish League Goalkeeper Punts In A Goal On One Hop
“Hibernian goalkeeper” sounds like a Magic: The Gathering card.
When Hibernian goalkeeper punts, deal one damage to whatever team your playing against. Attacking does not cause Hibernian goalkeeper to tap.
Watch Mark Oxley drop an absolute bomb into the Livingston box from 80-yards out, bouncing it clear over the opposing keeper’s head and into the net for the top spot on Scotland’s famous Worst Fecking Moments in Fecking Sport countdown.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts