- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Scottish League Goalkeeper Punts In A Goal On One Hop
“Hibernian goalkeeper” sounds like a Magic: The Gathering card.
When Hibernian goalkeeper punts, deal one damage to whatever team your playing against. Attacking does not cause Hibernian goalkeeper to tap.
Watch Mark Oxley drop an absolute bomb into the Livingston box from 80-yards out, bouncing it clear over the opposing keeper’s head and into the net for the top spot on Scotland’s famous Worst Fecking Moments in Fecking Sport countdown.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts