- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Scottish League Goalkeeper Punts In A Goal On One Hop
“Hibernian goalkeeper” sounds like a Magic: The Gathering card.
When Hibernian goalkeeper punts, deal one damage to whatever team your playing against. Attacking does not cause Hibernian goalkeeper to tap.
Watch Mark Oxley drop an absolute bomb into the Livingston box from 80-yards out, bouncing it clear over the opposing keeper’s head and into the net for the top spot on Scotland’s famous Worst Fecking Moments in Fecking Sport countdown.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts