- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Scottish League Goalkeeper Punts In A Goal On One Hop
“Hibernian goalkeeper” sounds like a Magic: The Gathering card.
When Hibernian goalkeeper punts, deal one damage to whatever team your playing against. Attacking does not cause Hibernian goalkeeper to tap.
Watch Mark Oxley drop an absolute bomb into the Livingston box from 80-yards out, bouncing it clear over the opposing keeper’s head and into the net for the top spot on Scotland’s famous Worst Fecking Moments in Fecking Sport countdown.
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Broncos Fans Petition to Get Phil Simms Off Their Games
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen