- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Phil Jackson Of English Soccer, Sir Alex Ferguson, Is Retiring. Seriously, Though, He Might Be Phil Jackson’s Non-Evil Scottish Twin.
Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is retiring from his post at the end of this season.
The Scot, 71, has won 38 trophies during his reign at Old Trafford and will now become a director and ambassador for the club. His haul includes 13 league titles, two Champions League crowns, five FA Cups and four League Cups.
This is a massive deal in England, and all around the non-soccer-hating world, which is nearly the entire world. Ferguson will be missed, and because he is Phil Jackson’s non-evil, European twin, he will probably remain retired for good, and we will not have to hear rumors about him going to Bayern Munich or Real Madrid or the Brooklyn Nets anytime soon.
Phil Jackson is four years younger, two titles behind and a few retirements ahead, but he basically is Sir Alex Ferguson, minus the fact that a “Sir Alex Ferguson weed” google search turns up absolutely nothing.
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs