- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Phil Jackson Of English Soccer, Sir Alex Ferguson, Is Retiring. Seriously, Though, He Might Be Phil Jackson’s Non-Evil Scottish Twin.
Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is retiring from his post at the end of this season.
The Scot, 71, has won 38 trophies during his reign at Old Trafford and will now become a director and ambassador for the club. His haul includes 13 league titles, two Champions League crowns, five FA Cups and four League Cups.
This is a massive deal in England, and all around the non-soccer-hating world, which is nearly the entire world. Ferguson will be missed, and because he is Phil Jackson’s non-evil, European twin, he will probably remain retired for good, and we will not have to hear rumors about him going to Bayern Munich or Real Madrid or the Brooklyn Nets anytime soon.
Phil Jackson is four years younger, two titles behind and a few retirements ahead, but he basically is Sir Alex Ferguson, minus the fact that a “Sir Alex Ferguson weed” google search turns up absolutely nothing.
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'