- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Best Way To Defend A Free Kick In Soccer Is With Your Face. They Know This In Austria.
This comes to you, via Austrian soccer. I’m sure you were watching, but in case you somehow missed it, here’s an interesting way of defending a free kick. To be fair to the defending team, the YouTube title suggests that they are doing something incorrectly, but it worked to perfection. It was just a very painful and unnecessary way of preventing a goal.
Fun times in Austria.
- Filed Under:
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party