- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The Best Way To Defend A Free Kick In Soccer Is With Your Face. They Know This In Austria.
This comes to you, via Austrian soccer. I’m sure you were watching, but in case you somehow missed it, here’s an interesting way of defending a free kick. To be fair to the defending team, the YouTube title suggests that they are doing something incorrectly, but it worked to perfection. It was just a very painful and unnecessary way of preventing a goal.
Fun times in Austria.
- Filed Under:
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead