- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Best Way To Defend A Free Kick In Soccer Is With Your Face. They Know This In Austria.
This comes to you, via Austrian soccer. I’m sure you were watching, but in case you somehow missed it, here’s an interesting way of defending a free kick. To be fair to the defending team, the YouTube title suggests that they are doing something incorrectly, but it worked to perfection. It was just a very painful and unnecessary way of preventing a goal.
Fun times in Austria.
- Filed Under:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story