- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
The Best Way To Defend A Free Kick In Soccer Is With Your Face. They Know This In Austria.
This comes to you, via Austrian soccer. I’m sure you were watching, but in case you somehow missed it, here’s an interesting way of defending a free kick. To be fair to the defending team, the YouTube title suggests that they are doing something incorrectly, but it worked to perfection. It was just a very painful and unnecessary way of preventing a goal.
Fun times in Austria.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts