- SportsGrid's Week 16 NFL Pick$: Last Week Was Painful
- Eagles Cheerleader Transitions To Special Ops Soldier
- The 50 Greatest Sports Moments Of 2013 (VIDEO MONTAGE)
- NFL Logos Transformed Into Soccer Badges (Round 2)
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
The Best Way To Defend A Free Kick In Soccer Is With Your Face. They Know This In Austria.
This comes to you, via Austrian soccer. I’m sure you were watching, but in case you somehow missed it, here’s an interesting way of defending a free kick. To be fair to the defending team, the YouTube title suggests that they are doing something incorrectly, but it worked to perfection. It was just a very painful and unnecessary way of preventing a goal.
Fun times in Austria.
- Filed Under:
- Dwight Howard Admits He Was an Addict
- Shawn Porter Makes Case For Marcos Maidana Fight
- Sergio Pettis vs. Alex Caceres Is On
- Top 5 Candidates To Replace Mack Brown As OSU's Head Coach