- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Here’s A Soccer Golazo From Midfield Announced By A Passionate Italian Man
America: meet Andrea Lazzari, soccer player for Udinese of Italy’s Serie A. He scored this goal against Brijeg, your favorite club from Bosnia-Herzegovinia. The game was for the Europa League, and the game was not close. Lazzari’s goal made an awful loss seem worse.
It’s a shame that the Broncos forced Rahim Moore to Italian soccer goalkeeping just because he ruined their Super Bowl run.
- Filed Under:
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion