- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Here’s A Soccer Golazo From Midfield Announced By A Passionate Italian Man
America: meet Andrea Lazzari, soccer player for Udinese of Italy’s Serie A. He scored this goal against Brijeg, your favorite club from Bosnia-Herzegovinia. The game was for the Europa League, and the game was not close. Lazzari’s goal made an awful loss seem worse.
It’s a shame that the Broncos forced Rahim Moore to Italian soccer goalkeeping just because he ruined their Super Bowl run.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts