- LeBron James Is Balding Again, So We Made Him Some Haircut Suggestions
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- McKinnon, Taliaferro & Royal: Top Week 5 Waiver Wire Grabs
- Warriors Unveil New Uniforms In A Never-Before-Used Color, Call It 'Body Armor'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Here’s A Soccer Golazo From Midfield Announced By A Passionate Italian Man
America: meet Andrea Lazzari, soccer player for Udinese of Italy’s Serie A. He scored this goal against Brijeg, your favorite club from Bosnia-Herzegovinia. The game was for the Europa League, and the game was not close. Lazzari’s goal made an awful loss seem worse.
It’s a shame that the Broncos forced Rahim Moore to Italian soccer goalkeeping just because he ruined their Super Bowl run.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts