- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Here’s A Soccer Golazo From Midfield Announced By A Passionate Italian Man
America: meet Andrea Lazzari, soccer player for Udinese of Italy’s Serie A. He scored this goal against Brijeg, your favorite club from Bosnia-Herzegovinia. The game was for the Europa League, and the game was not close. Lazzari’s goal made an awful loss seem worse.
It’s a shame that the Broncos forced Rahim Moore to Italian soccer goalkeeping just because he ruined their Super Bowl run.
- Filed Under:
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'