- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Here’s A Soccer Golazo From Midfield Announced By A Passionate Italian Man
America: meet Andrea Lazzari, soccer player for Udinese of Italy’s Serie A. He scored this goal against Brijeg, your favorite club from Bosnia-Herzegovinia. The game was for the Europa League, and the game was not close. Lazzari’s goal made an awful loss seem worse.
It’s a shame that the Broncos forced Rahim Moore to Italian soccer goalkeeping just because he ruined their Super Bowl run.
- Filed Under:
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship